Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope The only thing true with no fap are more vivid dreams

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
So I'm doing no fap, I know it's cucked but I'm doing it anyways just for one reason: I have more vivid dreams when I abstain from fapping.

That's the only thing that I can get while on no fap, better dreams. Last night I dreamed I was chatting with a girl I know and who despises me in real life and she wrote that she was eager to see me, (that's weird cause usually we can't read in the dreams). The night before I dreamed I was in a party drinking and women were actually looking at me. And the night before I dreamed I was alone in a big desert at night looking at the sky and it looked amazing, all the stars and the moon were shining in all their glory. If I get to the point where I can dream about having sex with a girl, I'm done.

havent had this experience

Recently I had a dream in which I was holding hands with a girl who works at a local cafe. I've masturbated to the mental image of her walking in her tight jeans showing off her nice thick ass many times. I can't remember if I masturbated or not before going to bed but it's rare that I don't.

A while ago I had a dream in which I was in bed with a girl. The implication was that we were about to have sex, but I woke up before we did. JFL.

Damn. That never happened when I did NoFap™

Good for you that it works though

So I'm doing no fap, I know it's cucked but I'm doing it anyways just for one reason: I have more vivid dreams when I abstain from fapping.

That's the only thing that I can get while on no fap, better dreams. Last night I dreamed I was chatting with a girl I know and who despises me in real life and she wrote that she was eager to see me, (that's weird cause usually we can't read in the dreams). The night before I dreamed I was in a party drinking and women were actually looking at me. And the night before I dreamed I was alone in a big desert at night looking at the sky and it looked amazing, all the stars and the moon were shining in all their glory. If I get to the point where I can dream about having sex with a girl, I'm done.
Meditate too. It will boost dreams to dailt
I have dreams every night now
While before I had none or once a few months

I thought I was alone on this.

I fap 4 times a day and not only have extremely vivid dreams but lucid ones as well. That literally has no correlation to your overall quality of dreams or life.

Never tried nofap

I get vivid dreams randomly.
The very moment I wake up, I tend to look up images close to the visions in my dream.