Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story The only time I was approached by a femoid

insanus virginem

insanus virginem

Banned
-
At that time I was known as a "crazy guy" because my "friends" kept using me as a circus freakshow. There were four reasons why they called me crazy. 1. I always carried a large blade on me 2. I was autistic 3. My sense of humour was fucked because it was the only way people would like me at all 4. I once incel raged and attacked someone who bullied me for 3 years earning some respect Basically my whole stichk was being their ugly court jester.

So this femoid approaches me and she is a few years younger than me + a 8/10 beauty with green eyes, slim body with large tits and 175 cm tall. And she starts telling me a sob story about how she was raped by a guy (it so turns out that she wasn't) and was wondering how she could have her revenge but was too weak to to it herself. Basically this foid was asking me to beat the living shit out of some random guy.

When I told her I was not planing to do anything to someone I did not even know she blew me off and called me an ugly loser. :feelsseriously::feelsseriously: I would later see her a few more times but she would always be cold to me and never speak to me again.

You should have recorded her enticing you to hurt someone and then blackmailed her into letting you use her any way you want.

foids literally just ask some random guy to beat someone to a bloody pulp without selling her pussy.don't get me wrong,sin is sin,but it's amazing that degenerates have the audacity to ask something so incredibly serious without contributing anything from their side.mad world.

I don't think chad gets used to extract revenge on someone or gets called ugly.

Thugmaxxed

It's true that if you are ugly you have to be at least "dangerous" to a degree or you're a total joke.

foids literally just ask some random guy to beat someone to a bloody pulp without selling her pussy.don't get me wrong,sin is sin,but it's amazing that degenerates have the audacity to ask something so incredibly serious without contributing anything from their side.mad world.

I guess they view themselves as queens and us as peasants. Peasants are suppose to defend their queen. The only ones they respect are nobility aka chads.

the only time foids talk to incels is when they want something smh. They'll never talk to us in a neutral manner like they would +6/10s, never mind in a flirtatious way.

mods ban this chad

mods ban this chad
On college campus a fat land whales was arguing with me because I cut her off she was yelling at me to not walk with my head down on my phone if I was Chad she would have blew me and said sorry

Arguing about what? And how fat? Why are fat cunts so mean to us despite being ugly themselves?
I nearly walked into her fat ass as I was on my phone coming down some stairs not paying attention to her fat self she was so hideous I just smirked and said 'loose weight fatty salad tastes nice'

should have beat her up instead

Must have been a really low IQ foid to approach you for that. Based on your description you would legit be the last person a foid like that would approach (no offense).