Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The only way corona chan can help you...

I

islamicincel

Officer
★★★★
Is by killing of 95% of men.

Thats the old way you will ascend in this life.

This is true.

Imagine the idea of organized mad incel scientists releasing a bioweapon that targets every man around the world, and then privately distribute the vaccine to only themselves and perhaps a few other essential men (enough to keep society running). That's the only practical way incels could make themselves desirable, biologically speaking. When women have no other options the playing field adjusts.

Last edited:
This is true.

The greatest idea is for a group of organized mad incel scientists to release a bioweapon that targets every man around the world, and privately distribute the vaccine to themselves and perhaps a few other men (enough to keep society running).

Yeah and kill off all chads and only high iq productive people be allowed to vaccines

This is true.

Imagine the idea of organized mad incel scientists releasing a bioweapon that targets every man around the world, and then privately distribute the vaccine to only themselves and perhaps a few other essential men (enough to keep society running). That's the only practical way incels could make themselves desirable, biologically speaking. When women have no other options the playing field adjusts.
Sounds lifefuel tbh

Sounds lifefuel tbh

It's completely realistic too. Nothing what I said is impossible.

High-IQ incels could quite literally organize and plan something like this and even make it a (private) political movement. Although very extremist and within the realm of craziness, it is still possible. Society would probably collapse though, too many moving parts. Mayhem.

Revenge is the de-facto political movement for incels.

This virus is already mostly killing men.

I can't fucking wait

It's completely realistic too. Nothing what I said is impossible.

High-IQ incels could quite literally organize and plan something like this and even make it a (private) political movement. Although very extremist and within the realm of craziness, it is still possible. Society would probably collapse though, too many moving parts. Mayhem.
Society is already collapsing brocel! The idea of seeing or just the certainty that all chads will die is orgasmfuel even tho the crazy scientistcels will kill me with the majority of males

Not even that ends inceldom