Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The only way I will be happy is if WW3 or a civil war occurs

Daze

Daze

Banned
-
I've been blueballed hard because of the U.S-Iranian conflict lately. I really hope we have a major event soon that disrupts the lives of normies and foids all around the world. I can only pray that Virginia will spark a civil war in the U.S.

I know the downfall of society will happen soon, but I want it NOW.

These normies who have never experienced as much hardship as we have need to experience the dispair that we feel every single day.

Let the world burn.

I can only pray that Virginia will spark a civil war in the U.S.
I hope so too.

"May those men who do not have a rifle, but have an Xbox, sell thy Xbox for a rifle." - Boogalonians 3:16

Absolutely my feelings too.

Wait a second, wtf happened in Virginia?

You’re probably right but it’s a good cope thinking that something will
it is tbh
will just have to wait and see how today goes

Think they’re taking the guns from the citizenry and the people are about to go 1776

giphy.gif

Why wait ? why dont you take WAR to normies NOW ?

Be the change you want to see in the world.

Nothing makes me happier than seeing large groups of females crying.

The best chance for that to happen any time soon is when Trump crushes it in November and destroys every foid's dream of getting a female communist put in power of the US. When Donald wins big I hope they all ball their eyes out and cry on tv and complain about a man who can grab women's pussies is the president.

I want the whole world to get nuked ngl

Good, let's start today by urself brudah :feelsLSD:

Imagine BrazilianSigma and other ITcels if they had to go to war :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: Imagine the crying, begging for peace, cowardice - all smugness gone in a second

the collapse is inevtiable at this point

its just a matter of time

Most likely major human disaster to occur will come in the form of a terrible virus that wipes out a large proportion of humanity.

We are overdue.