Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The only way to see if a woman like you

H

highschoolcel

Recruit
★★
Litteraly invade her space ( preferably when she is alone ) and say things like « hey how is your day going ». 
After that you dont even have to say anything anymore.
- does she stays next to you with an open body langage ?
- does she re initiate the conversation ?
- does she play with her hair ?
- does she keep looking at you in the eyes, even where you dont say anything ?

Or
- does she leave or bring up her phone as soon as you run out of things to say ?
- does she give you short answer ?
- does she give you minimum eye contact during the interaction ?

EVERYTHING ELSE IS COPE.

Wether she s attracted, or not.
If she is , she will make sure you know it.

PER - IOD.

That's overkill. You have to be a 4-7 male in order to even need to find that outl

legit but this is also common sense

only PUA fags complicate it

Just do nothing and wait. If she feels attracted to you she will start throwing signals. everything else is cope.

im going to do this for fun thnx op

No thanks, I prefer not to get false rape charges.

Genecel said:
everyone of those points was like a punch to the scrotum.

wHat IF sHe'S To0 sHy?!

Her face would turn red, she would feel too intimated it would be an obvious signal that any normie could read.

If you have to over-analyze this shit, it's OVER for you.

Incels who invade FHOs personal space will be accused of rape.

Still, if an FHO does the same to a man, she wants the D. This never happens to us though.

Homosapicuckus said:
Her face would turn red, she would feel too intimated it would be an obvious signal that any normie could read.

which means shes uncomfortable which probably means you would be too subhuman or autist

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]
wHat IF sHe'S To0 sHy?!
[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]It doesnt matter. She'll send signal such as :[/font]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]- an open body langage[/font]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]- try to re initiate the conversation with stupid stuff like " so hum... are you from here ? " [/font]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]- if you stare at her, she'll look at you and smile[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Trust me, if you're unattractive and that you stay right next to her, staring at her during an uncomfortable blank, she WILL go away or bring up her phone. 

Where as, if she's attracted, even if she's shy, she'll do everything she can to make your feel comfortable.[/font]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]If she stays next to you and is SO shy that she doesnt know what to say, you can keep pinging with stupid stuff like " So, where are you from? whats your name ? what are you doing life ? Nice wether today huh ?". 

Any boring subject that can come to your mind. If she's attracted, the conversation will keep going , even if boring as fuck. No girl would force herself to talk about those stupid things with a stranger she aint attracted to " just to be polite ".

[/font]

Gotta be gl to do that.

Jockcel said:
No thanks, I prefer not to get false rape charges.
demonanus said:
Gotta be gl to do that.

Cant do this shit if you arent a Chad, I dont want to be labeled as a creep kek.
Also im too high inhib to do this anyway.