Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The only way to solve the Incel problem realistically - The SpaceX/Tesla solution

KillerCel

KillerCel

Recruit
★★
I have an idea:

A group of Incels and FAs who have an engineering, computer science, medical, robotics background and STEM in general get together and start crowdfunding a project.

This project has the goal of accelerating the progress towards creating the first android that would alleviate the lack of intimacy and emotional interaction that more and more men have.

The technology developed from this project would be released under an open source license and the focus would be put on making the end product affordable but at the same time as realistic as possible.

Think Tesla or SpaceX but for sex/companionship androids.

Out of all things people have proposed to solve the rising percentage of men who are FA/Incel, the idea of giving FA/Incel the access to a sex androids is the most promising one.

Women will not lower their standards for us. The government will not and can not redistribute girlfriends or something crazy like that.

Thus this is the only solution.

Think Tesla or SpaceX but for sex/companionship androids.
This goes against the interests of women.
Thus it will not happen in our lifetimes.

so like a sex robot? These are already being worked on but it will take a lot of time for them to become truly advanced, if only humans were smarter :feelsrope::feelsrope:

And extermination of natural femoids after that ¦>

I really do hope holes get replaced. Hole is the perfect term to refer to women. Because thats the only useful thing they have

I think the AI revolution will cure inceldom. I mean if elon musk was asking for participants in a synth/human transhuman program I would sign up. Either the AI nanomachines would fry my neurons by overloading them with knowledge and stimulation and kill me(no loss) or I will ascend.

It's a great idea, one of the major hurdles is that I've seen a number of crowdfunding platforms that ban projects promising lifeforms as a reward. The water is wet, they know the first thing to be developed would be a replacement for human females. So, we should also develop a proprietary platform that is also compliant with the current laws, which is also an additional hardship.

In Internet there's a quite a lot of memes involving Elon Musk and the scientific research for catgirl bioengineering. Maybe it's time he listens to the memeing crowd for once, tbh ded srs :feelsthink:

Jokes aside, I would join that endeavour.

Japancels are already doing this.