Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The order of groups i hate the most

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-
1. All Normies
2. All Foids
3. All Chad's

People who I like and hold any amount of respect for

1. People who are Based and Blackpilled.

I especially hate normies because they were the most cruel to me. Women generally just steered clear and Chad's were actually the friendliest to me, Chad's didnt give a shit about tribalistic bullying when it came to me, Normies did.

Normies always needed to feel like they're above someone else so they'd find the easiest target in school (me, Other cels) and always make fun and bully. They used to say I look like I have down syndrome for no reason. I would just be standing there playing basketball with everyone else and some normie would start with me and everyone would die laughing their asses off. Over and over again that same story would happen. It still hurts.

The only people who know this pain and social isolation are other cels. You guys are the only one's I actually feel connected to in some sort of fucked up "Bonding through shared pain" thing.

Normies for all reasons you said but also because they are soyed simps that enable the female degeneracy.