Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The original incel

• Thread starter Atheistsomalipirate
  • Start date
Atheistsomalipirate

Atheistsomalipirate

My life is a try not to laugh challenge
-

At times Merrick was bored and lonely, and demonstrated signs of depression.[71] He had spent his entire adult life segregated from women, first in the workhouse and then as an exhibit. The women he met were either disgusted or frightened by his appearance.[72] His opinions about women were derived from his memories of his mother and what he read in books. Treves decided that Merrick would like to be introduced to a woman and it would help him feel normal.[73] The doctor arranged for a friend of his named Mrs. Leila Maturin, "a young and pretty widow", to visit Merrick.[43] She agreed and with fair warning about his appearance, she went to his rooms for an introduction. The meeting was short, as Merrick quickly became overcome with emotion.[73] He later told Treves that Maturin had been the first woman ever to smile at him, and the first to shake his hand.[43]

St.MerrickCel
Also there's Phineas Gage that should be a saint for accidentcels
Phineas_Gage_Cased_Daguerreotype_WilgusPhoto2008-12-19_Unretouched_Color.jpg

Last edited:
mogs me

just kidding, he most certainly does not mog anyone on here. I honestly feel super bad for him his life must have been hell.

He talked to girls when he was in the hospital:chad:

mogs me

just kidding, he most certainly does not mog anyone on here. I honestly feel super bad for him his life must have been hell.
It's a tragedy
Atleast he got a smile with a sincere geniality

Mfw I have taken the Merrick pill.

Life can be so incredibly cruel.
If karma is not real then i'll have to cope with antinatalism.

:cryfeels: it must've sucked, a life forced to suffer because others deemed him to be ugly.

He really got dealt the worst card in life.
RIP, a life full of misery and hopelessness.

:cryfeels: it must've sucked, a life forced to suffer because others deemed him to be ugly.
I mean he was. He wasn't "deemed" ugly, he was ugly. No point in lying about it.

Genetics are what made him suffer in the end

fuck thats brutal
should've worked on his personality

he mogs many here. at least he got sympathy

There are also other truecels, some of them are inspiring, but i think most of them famemaxxed.
"Pearson has been a victim of bullying throughout his life "
"I suppose it's important to live the life you have, as opposed to mourning the one you don't"

Ngl i don't know how they can find the strength tbh. Maybe it's a part of being neurotypical to mindlessly believe in hope.

I mean he was. He wasn't "deemed" ugly, he was ugly. No point in lying about it.

Genetics are what made him suffer in the end
I know. What I mean by that is humans are unable to go beyond physical appearance because of our biology despite claiming how smart we are.

For as bad as some have it here, this guy lived a true hell. I can confidently, yet remorsefully say I mog him. What a guy.