Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The other side of the Dogpill...

tanfeo

tanfeo

Whorecelling is CUCKED.

The dog called "Logan" snapped and bit her in the face.
This foid is (or better said was) a Polish model, that career is pretty much over now.
Foids should take note of this, dogs ain't humans and there have been cases like this before.
Don't push your luck.

Well, if you think a dog will just fuck a foid naturally you are wrong.

A dog is not supposed to mount a human foid, there are foid dogs for it.

But there is a good news --

May be human foids are naturally dog fuckers but male dogs are not.

It takes time, patience and hardwork to prepare the canine deity so that He can accept the offering from a blonde stacy.

HAHAHA LIFEFUEL. WHORE DESERVES IT :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Just look at this face of seasoned arena fighter. Now that's what I call a strong woman, hell yeah. Except that she do it to herself willingly by living with a dark triad dog chad Logan who playfully gnawed at her face.

Daily dose of LifeFuel.

Once you go buddy you'll leave bloody.

Still smv mogs the whole forum

Dogs are trained to fuck human women, that shit takes conditioning so yeah if you see a dog looking for an opportunity & doing it right, some bitch has trained that, the owner I'd guess.

Hope she's scarred.

Her personality detector failed and she ended up with abusive dog