• There's a new bill going through the US Congress that will allow the US government to scan your online messages and emails. We feel it's important for our members to be informed of threats to free speech and the EARN IT Act, if passed into law, it could be used to take down smaller platforms or websites with little or no reason including this website. This is an obvious overreach by the US government that already abuses it power as is and it shouldn't stand.

[JFL] The overton window for male looks is rising, soon all non- chad men will be considered incels

AccountError

AccountError

Dance while you still can
-
18d 6h 24m
Statistics show that hypergamy is getting stronger with an ever increasing amount of incels being created. sub 4 men are fucked in dating, soon it will be 6's, then 8's, than 9's, and then there will only be high- tier chadlites and chads that are able to date.

deathsh+rt

deathsh+rt

Admiral
-
8d 3h 38m
I know at least the amount of men going E.R will rise, it would be funny watching society trying to explain why so many men are becoming killers.

ThirdWorldcel

ThirdWorldcel

"I'm hideous...I'm an atrocity!"
-
33d 13h 8m
Sexual ultra-capitalism: Chad gets more sex and relationships, the sexual middle class is abolished and more and more men become incels.

Chris_Jones

Chris_Jones

An outcast among outcasts
-
11d 7h 36m
Bring it on.

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

Lonely white weirdo trying to quit alcohol
-
59d 19h 29m
sub5's are already truecel. 4's have no shot today.

5-7 dudes are already struggling too, although to different degrees.

ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
-
39d 13h 35m
Inb4 sub11 autism

S

Subhuman Currycel

Officer
-
7d 22h 55m
I know at least the amount of men going E.R will rise, it would be funny watching society trying to explain why so many men are becoming killers.
Just watch the insane mental gymnastics game they will play just in order to remove the blame from muh women because that’s just how cucked this society is.

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Luminary
-
51d 17h 47m
Statistics show that hypergamy is getting stronger with an ever increasing amount of incels being created. sub 4 men are fucked in dating, soon it will be 6's, then 8's, than 9's, and then there will only be high- tier chadlites and chads that are able to date.
sub5's are already truecel. 4's have no shot today.

5-7 dudes are already struggling too, although to different degrees.

I swear this shit is a perfect correlation with the economy. More companies die in industries that come winner take all.

Soon we'll all just shop, buy and work at amazon / walmart / whatever.