Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The overton window for male looks is rising, soon all non- chad men will be considered incels

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
Statistics show that hypergamy is getting stronger with an ever increasing amount of incels being created. sub 4 men are fucked in dating, soon it will be 6's, then 8's, than 9's, and then there will only be high- tier chadlites and chads that are able to date.

I know at least the amount of men going E.R will rise, it would be funny watching society trying to explain why so many men are becoming killers.

Sexual ultra-capitalism: Chad gets more sex and relationships, the sexual middle class is abolished and more and more men become incels.

sub5's are already truecel. 4's have no shot today.

5-7 dudes are already struggling too, although to different degrees.

Inb4 sub11 autism

I know at least the amount of men going E.R will rise, it would be funny watching society trying to explain why so many men are becoming killers.
Just watch the insane mental gymnastics game they will play just in order to remove the blame from muh women because that’s just how cucked this society is.

Statistics show that hypergamy is getting stronger with an ever increasing amount of incels being created. sub 4 men are fucked in dating, soon it will be 6's, then 8's, than 9's, and then there will only be high- tier chadlites and chads that are able to date.
sub5's are already truecel. 4's have no shot today.

5-7 dudes are already struggling too, although to different degrees.

I swear this shit is a perfect correlation with the economy. More companies die in industries that come winner take all.

Soon we'll all just shop, buy and work at amazon / walmart / whatever.