Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The pain and depression is forever. It only gets worse. This is reality and the truth of life.

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Whatever pain, loneliness and problems you are experiencing now while only get many times worse in the future. Especially if you're under 30.

Anyone telling you differently is a lying scammer or completely retarded.

I'm sure if you did a mass survey of men in their 20s, wait 10 years, then survey them again, at least 99% would say life has gotten many times shitter than it was in the past.

Being alive is a fucking scam if you're a man.

For me it's the other way around. What was better for me when I was in my 20s?

lol the 1930's are back history is repeating it self we need to look back what people like us incels did and figure out a way to probably stop this shit.

Being a white man in sea isnt a scam. Just move

The pain is unbearable living in society, and seeing that even fat bitches have infinitely more value than you.
Only way to feel this pain is make peace with the fact you will never ever touch or kiss a foid, as I have, and focus on other copes

there's literally nothing you can do in this world as a man except lose

lose your youth
lose your money
lose your investment and effort

i realised it was bullshit when i saw there was nothing to do but lose and have things get taken away

Whatever pain, loneliness and problems you are experiencing now while only get many times worse in the future. Especially if you're under 30.

I'm sure if you did a mass survey of men in their 20s, wait 10 years, then survey them again, at least 99% would say life has gotten many times shitter than it was in the past.

I'm in my 30s and that is completely true!

It was easier to cope in my 20s, but when I got in my 30s I realized how much fucked up I am! Life as a men in his 30-40s is just an endless torture!

lose your youth
lose your money

i realised it was bullshit when i saw there was nothing to do but lose and have things get taken away

lose your grandparents
parents

your rights and freedom and governments become more like china

Inceldom is legit. People who don't take us seriously and think we are just a group who hates women and nothing else are the pinnacle of stupid. What we discuss in a day to day basis is the actual reality of many men. Men along with us who always go through life with the shortest end of stick possible. It's easy for social media cunts to try and dismiss our suffering but it is nothing more than willfull ignorance on their part. We speak from common experiences and factual statistics. As time passes and more people realize how incel they truly are, soon we will be taken seriously by even used up feminazis.

I'm 50. It's even worse than that.

That's why you shouldn't think about retirement, just quit now and spend your money if you can. The West ain't going be worth shit in the future. If you have some sort of skill, then maybe it's worth working now but otherwise, just neet it up.

It only gets worse for men as they get older. Even as chad ages he has to compete with younger in their prime chads which eventually he won't be able to. No man can escape is ultimate fate which is rotting depressed and alone to ultimately die old if he doesnt take othER options

This is the reason to be on this forum, cold hard truth, with no escape, no copes

lose your youth
lose your money

there is not point fighting for the good of a society that shit on us

there is no ascension once you are incel tbh

Bale

14Do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers. For what partnership can righteousness have with wickedness? Or what fellowship does light have with darkness? 15What harmony is there between Christ and Belial? Or what does a believer have in common with an unbeliever? 16What agreement can exist between the temple of God and idols? For we are the temple of the living God. As God has said:

“I will live with them

and walk among them,

and I will be their God,

and they will be My people.”b

17“Therefore come out from among them

and be separate, says the Lord.

Touch no unclean thing,

and I will receive you.”c

18And:

“I will be a Father to you,

and you will be My sons and daughters,

says the Lord Almighty.d

Nah,I suffered way more when I thought I still had a chance and pursued foids like a beta cuck,being rejected over and over again.LDARing and giving up gave me a more calm and relaxing life.I just have to deal with the loneliness every once in a while.

At least you have something to turn to.
I'm thankful for that, fuck living in the west as a nonchad Male. Shits hell on earth. No quality of life whatsoever

lose your youth
lose your money

What else can we do but rope or cope

i do agree but only way i could get temporary happiness or whatever is if i got like 5 million.

That's true. Especially after you've already taken one heck of a beating from life. Sometimes, it feels like I'm a passenger in a derailed trail and I can only react to things as they happen. I control nothing.

i will have to improve my coping skills or the rope will be waiting after I cross that mark