Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The parallels between slaves and incels. How society always needs someone to be lower than them

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
Untitled 1 3 2 2

This isnt gonna be a low IQ bait post about how we have it worse than slaves. This is a high IQ observation into the true parallels between the roles of slaves, and the roles of modern day incels in society.

For most of mankind's history there have existed slaves all around the world. The slaves obviously being the lowest in any society, usually havong zero rights. Now what does this have to do with incels you may ask?
Well think about it. Back in the day no matter how low you where in a societies sturcture, for example lets say you where a lowly farmer. How could this man cope with being so low on the social hierarchy?
He would say to himself "atleast im not a slave". No matter how low and downtrodden someone was, they could atleast have the comfort of knowing that they arent at the very bottom.
Now after most of the world outlawed slavery this caused a probelm, who could people now point to and say "atleast im not in their position"?
Now its the incels. No matter how bad a person has it in the modern world, at the end of the day they can still hold their head up high and admire the fact that there is still a group in a worse situation than them. You can see this just by looking at the people that harass us the most. People from places like cucktears are usually some of the lowest dregs of society. They are trannies, degenerates, incredibly obese and unnatractive, but they still can cope with all that stuff since they know we exist. For example ive noticed an IT addict whore who talks about being disabled, obese, and how her husband abuses her. Her life is a complete shitshow, but she can still cope with the fact that she can get laid and we cant

"Im 25 and a virgin. Females have never talked to me nor have I ever touched a female in my entire life. At least I'm not an incel!!" :soy:

People are obsessed with social hierarchies. Although I wouldn’t have a problem if I was at the top

"Im 25 and a virgin. Females have never talked to me nor have I ever touched a female in my entire life. At least I'm not an incel!!" :soy:
"I'm a homeless crippled std infected drug addict, but atleast I'm not an incel :soy:"

We are at the bottom of this soyciety

I wouldn't say only incels are at the bottom, most sub-7 men are there wageslaving in hope of getting pussy

True and blackpilled, fellowcel.
0c7.png