Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal The parents know the truth about the world

What would you if you was this 25 year old?

• Accept the surgery and still live with them

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • Accept the surgery and distance yourself from them afterwards

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Curse them out for their comments and use force if they get physical

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Deny the surgery and distance yourself them

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
Justdone

Justdone

Trust my eye contact
★★
They’re blackpilling him and he can’t believe it I wish people wouldn’t give him shit for his scars but unless he’s Chad it won’t be that way. People only like what they see as good and that is very very very very true for women they use good looks as a way to judge moral character and everything that makes a man a good man. I wish it wasn’t true but the world is a lookism melting pot

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/kstd4z/update_my_m25_parents_threatened_to_disown_me_if/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=mweb

its brutal that they only seen him as an excuse to live a better life in the western world and they’re willing to disown him for his looks but this is 2020 and that’s part of the fire the hive mind started for sub 8 males

I wish my mom set up appointments for surgeries and paid for them for me wtf

His parents are more blackpilled than some of the niggas on this forum
My parents also claimed that my face is holding me back in life. They think that if I get the procedure, I'll have better success in my career and people will treat me better. They said if I don't, no woman would want to marry me. My mother even said my sister (17) would have problems finding a husband in the future because of the way I look. I replied by saying I'm happy with my face and that the only ones who treat me differently because of the way I look is them. I also said that I’d never want to marry anyone that shallow either. My father replied by claiming that me not getting the surgery will make the lives of anyone I end up marrying difficult.

I told them that it’s my face and whatever happens I’m the one who has to wake up to it every day and not them. I told them multiple times that I don't care if anyone treats me differently because I genuinely like the way I look. My father then asked me if I’m planning on living in a jungle away from other people, and then told me that I know nothing. He claimed that he knew better than I did how people treat me. Upon hearing this, I just started laughing at how absurdly stupid, ridiculous, and insulting this statement was. I even angrily pointed out how ridiculous that statement was.
As for me, here's the deal. As odd as it sounds, I genuinely feel attached to these scars. I see them as a symbol of all the ugly things in my life that I've overcome. They're a symbol of my strength, and they're also an amazing litmus test. If I meet a person that treats me badly because of the way I look, I’ll be happy because it tells me everything that I need to know about them and I won’t have to waste my time with them. But if I meet someone who treats me the same despite my scars, I’ll also be happy because it tells me everything that I need to know about them, and I'll want to keep them around. The funny thing is, I don't even get mistreated by anyone for the way I look. All of that literally ended the day I graduated high school. I'm now a super outgoing and happy person in regular life. The only ones who bring my scars up and make me second guess my own attractiveness are my parents. The scars are noticeable but not even that bad at all.

And here's the final (and arguably the biggest) reason I don't want to get my surgery. One of my biggest dreams in life is to fall in love, get married, have a happy and healthy relationship with them (unlike the relationship my parents have with each other), raise amazing kids (unlike the way I and my sister were raised), and break the cycle of abuse in my family. But I'm afraid that if I go through with the procedure, then even if I end up meeting someone, I'll never know whether she'd have even given me the time of day if I still had the scars.
Holy shit

Genuinely how the fuck can someone be this bluepilled and utterly delusional

And of course it's a coping currycel in denial :feelsclown:

brendan.gif

staceylol-gif.853567

>They said if I don't, no woman would want to marry me
>father then asked me if I’m planning on living in a jungle away from other people, and then told me that I know nothing

Holy fuck, I wish I had parents as blackpilled as this guy's. They must be ashamed and disgusted to have such a retarded blupilled son

There are some exceptions but most are very bluepilled.

id rope at that point tbh

I wish my mother was that blackpilled tbh.
I would get as many surgeries as possible.

I wish my mother was that blackpilled tbh.
I would get as many surgeries as possible.
It’s brutal though for your parents to gaslight your existence

And here's the final (and arguably the biggest) reason I don't want to get my surgery. One of my biggest dreams in life is to fall in love, get married, have a happy and healthy relationship with them (unlike the relationship my parents have with each other), raise amazing kids (unlike the way I and my sister were raised), and break the cycle of abuse in my family. But I'm afraid that if I go through with the procedure, then even if I end up meeting someone, I'll never know whether she'd have even given me the time of day if I still had the scars.

What a bluepilled retard holy shit

I wish my mom set up appointments for surgeries and paid for them for me wtf

His parents are more blackpilled than some of the niggas on this forum

Holy shit

Genuinely how the fuck can someone be this bluepilled and utterly delusional

And of course it's a coping currycel in denial :feelsclown:

brendan.gif

staceylol-gif.853567
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

They’re blackpilling him and he can’t believe it I wish people wouldn’t give him shit for his scars but unless he’s Chad it won’t be that way. People only like what they see as good and that is very very very very true for women they use good looks as a way to judge moral character and everything that makes a man a good man. I wish it wasn’t true but the world is a lookism melting pot

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/kstd4z/update_my_m25_parents_threatened_to_disown_me_if/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=mweb

its brutal that they only seen him as an excuse to live a better life in the western world and they’re willing to disown him for his looks but this is 2020 and that’s part of the fire the hive mind started for sub 8 males

Way too long to read but it’s over

He might as well get an eye colour changing surgery as well as a skin bleaching one as well. If he does that along with the surgery his mother suggested he could probably pass as a half-caste. The only when he experiences life after surgery will his bluepilled beliefs be discarded, but he's not going to get the surgeries if he remains bluepilled.

My dad wants me to get hair transplant and is willing to fund it. But I pussied out

Gigabased and blackpilled parents if true, mine do say that I am good looking (yes, recessed chin, shit eye are, balding since 20, manlet, framelet so beautiful :feelshaha: :cryfeels: :feelsrope:) and asking when I will get a gf jfl