Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The people from Braincels are bluepilled

• Thread starter Deleted member 4159
  • Start date
Deleted member 4159

Deleted member 4159

An outcast among outcasts
-
Twice today I've made a post about looks, and some newfag comes and tells me it's about personality too. Just LOL at them posting on braincels to begin with, as this site has always been an option.

Cucked anti-lolicons. And lolicon is minion of roastie degeneracy

tbh, i saw one say that larpers shouldn't be banned

Well to be fair I think personality might come into play if we're talking about two different Chads, and in which case foids will choose dark triad Chad, JFL. The irony of course being that the shit bluepillers tell us might not only be useless, but outright counterproductive.

Twice today I've made a post about looks, and some newfag comes and tells me it's about personality too. Just LOL at them posting on braincels to begin with, as this site has always been an option.
Lmao it comes as no surprise why greycels get treated like shit.

Evenmore so now. Almost every greycel from the past week is from that brainlet subforum.
Well to be fair I think personality might come into play if we're talking about two different Chads, and in which case foids will choose dark triad Chad, JFL. The irony of course being that the shit bluepillers tell us might not only be useless, but outright counterproductive.

Lmao this.

Your personality is absolutely worthless when you're a 3/10 competing against a 7/10.

Right.

if the SMV of 2 or more men is the same, then
the hypothetical girl will base her decision on other factors like personality.

we should kick their ass out

If you have two chads, the one with better personality wins.
But if it is abusive chad and kind incel, every cumdumpster chooses chad.
Funny how they never see that knife to their eye coming at them

If you have two chads, the one with better personality wins.
But if it is abusive chad and kind incel, every cumdumpster chooses chad.
Funny how they never see that knife to their eye coming at them
It's interesting how they will take an abusive chad when they're younger, and settle for a kind normie when they're older. Whereas the incel gets nothing.

Braincels was cucked

not surprised that unironically reddit users turn out to be bluepilled lel

isn't braincels banned? i used to post there and people is much more cucked than here but at least they aren't incelswithouthate lmao

isn't braincels banned? i used to post there and people is much more cucked than here but at least they aren't incelswithouthate lmao
Yes