Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel the people in here are the only homeboys you need

jet112

jet112

Incelmatics
★★
the best people i met are from here, some of them even help me on a daily basis.
people like to talk shit about this community but in fact there are awesome people here that have great personality and good heart.
irl friends? nah. my IRL friends are cashgrabbers and assholes

I dont have irl friends but I wish I did

i like the people here tbh

my 2 irl friends one became a tranny the other became a literal soycuck who donates 900 dollars to cam girls

my 2 irl friends one became a tranny the other became a literal soycuck who donates 900 dollars to cam girls
state of the "men" in 2k19 all thanks to jews

My irl friendships deteriorated a lot recently.

One is cucked, on just wants to stay home and smoke weed, the other is okay but it’s sometimes hard to get him to do anything.

A lot of my online friendships deteriorated due to my incel views, but, those people are fuckers. All of them. Every last one. But it's okay, since there are people out here who still actually can listen to what I say when I say it instead of brushing me off as a "salty inkel who hate waman for silly reason tee-hee".

I hope they die away from me, but for the time being, I think I can agree. Some people on here seem actually pretty legit and shit, man

Lets go drink and search for lolis in streets

Im not who told u :feelstrash: :feelsseriously:
QONVIyz

Just think, we have about 200 active members and those are the only people you can relate to in the whole world and probably a quarter or more of those 200 are fakecels.

@Emergency Manual @pp183 @RegisterUserName @Weeb25
I don’t know, just don’t give him any personal information. I assume everyone is FBI.

We should have irl incel meeting

Incels maxed their personalities because they were forced. The hard environment created personalitymaxed incels

This is the least toxic place on the internet.

Incel island when?

So glad I have @2340922 by my side, I would of roped long ago if not for him.

Cope, the people here are just as NPC and NT loving as everywhere else only difference is it's misogynistic, misanthropic and depressing. There's no place for autists like me :feelsrope:

Last edited:
incels.co is my religious sanctuary and it's member are fellow believers.