Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The person who was shot in the U.S. Capitol was a foid

if it was a male 14-year air force veteran who served 4 tours and had 4 kids I'd be honoring him too
not sure why you're making this about gender bro

what will you say if the one who fired round turns out to be a foid?

It's cucked to think that if we just lie back and never protest that we'll get our way.
Being murdered while standing up for your right to be heard in a democracy is neither cucked or stupid and I'll explain why.

Women definitely shouldn't have any kind of inherent clout or grace just for having a gash, but Ashli Babbitt isn't being honored for that, we'd be honoring a male martyr in this situation too.
I don't really why someone deserves to be honored just because they enlisted in a military.

I don't really care whether the person who shot or was a foid or not, but the video clearly shows that the officer in question was male.

She wasn't "standing up for her right to be heard", she was a domestic terrorist engaged in an insurrection against a democratically elected government.

I don't really why someone deserves to be honored just because they enlisted in a military.

I don't really care whether the person who shot or was a foid or not, but the video clearly shows that the officer in question was male.

She wasn't "standing up for her right to be heard", she was a domestic terrorist engaged in an insurrection against a democratically elected government.
I didn't say honored for enlisting: but rather she served four tours (eight deployments) in over ten years.

There is no evidence this was an insurrection. She was peeking her head through a broken window to talk to the guard aiming a gun at everyone to tell them the cops had arrived (there was four behind her with rifles: she was no danger) and he just shot her

I didn't say honored for enlisting: but rather she served four tours (eight deployments) in over ten years.
I don't care how many fucking tours someone has, I'm not going to kiss their ass.

There is no evidence this was an insurrection.
The entire event was a failed insurrection. Let's make this clear: there is no other purpose to enter a government building by force and disrupt a lawful political proceeding.

She was peeking her head through a broken window to talk to the guard aiming a gun at everyone to tell them the cops had arrived (there was four behind her with rifles: she was no danger) and he just shot her
How do you know what her intentions were?

dn rd
ur a ricehead biden shill tbh

entire event was a failed insurrection
no other purpose to enter a government building by force and disrupt a lawful political proceeding.
1) disrupting a proceeding isn't necessarily an attempt to overthrow a government
2) you can enter capital without intending to enter chambers of congress
3) you can enter chamber of congress to observe rather than disrupt

There was more than one death, but yeah, of course normies have latched on to the foid who died, because god forbid a foid dies, god forbid a foid gets shot and killed, oh no.

There was more than one death, but yeah, of course normies have latched on to the foid who died, because god forbid a foid dies, god forbid a foid gets shot and killed, oh no.
To be fair she was the first one to die

their lives matter
I know it started as a right wing movement but I took it and made it my own
Just like with pepe, Pepe wasn't an alt right meme to begin with and I doubt groyper was
Right wingers just steal
you sound gay bro

Her last tweet and everybody's dunking on her

Even /pol/ is making fun of it
1610011655073.jpg

1610012609376.png

jfl
also see this background wallpaper boyo brutal dogpill
2021 01 09 2

This is what that whore gets for supporting a billionaire Chad who doesn't gives a fuck about her. Hope she burns in hell.

this cope is still hilarious
you are an amazing feminist TC, using our precious vitamin-enriched life-creating ejaculate as some kind of insult analagous to rectal waste
If cumskin is a cope than so is shitskin. You really don't get to pick and choose what a cope is based on what you want to push.

Both are insults used to get a rise out of the other, and clearly it got one out of you. If you "totally didn't care bro" You could have ignored my comment like you do many others.

Don't know where the feminist comment is coming from when you're the one simping over a dead cumskin whore.

Projection at its finest.

20200120 150922

The us is gonna become a second world country soon

Can't believe it's already been a year.
Another case of a Female with an overgrown ego.

I bet even when she was getting a gun pointed at her at no point did it cross her mind that she would get shot, 'i have a pussy so i will be alright' nah bitch go to sleep.
This

Last edited: