Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The person who was shot in the U.S. Capitol was a foid

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
★★★★★
When I heard, "someone was shot dead in the U.S. Capitol," my initial reaction was, "that sucks. That kind of shit should only happen in a politically unstable shithole."

But then later reports suggested that it was a foid Trump supporter.

And that makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside. Because I dislike foids, and to a very slightly smaller extent, MAGA apes.

See, while I'm not on board with violence in government buildings, if someone had to die, I'm glad it was a white foid and a Trump supporter.

EDIT: Here's the video of her being shot

Last edited:
Her last tweet and everybody's dunking on her

Even /pol/ is making fun of it
1610011655073.jpg

1610012609376.png

Last edited:
When I heard, "someone was shot dead in the U.S. Capitol," my initial reaction was, "that sucks. That kind of shit should only happen in a politically unstable shithole."

But then later reports suggested that it was a foid Trump supporter.

And that makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside. Because I dislike foids, and to a very slightly smaller extent, MAGA apes.

See, while I'm not on board with violence in government buildings, if someone had to die, I'm glad it was a white foid and a Trump supporter.
Based

MAGA boomers are making the left shit their pants and this add fuel to the fire

MAGA tards keep losing

Your shit literally says "groyper live matter".
their lives matter
I know it started as a right wing movement but I took it and made it my own
Just like with pepe, Pepe wasn't an alt right meme to begin with and I doubt groyper was
Right wingers just steal

their lives matter
Just like with pepe, Pepe wasn't an alt right meme to begin with and I doubt groyper was
Right wingers just steal
Lol thanks for the advertisement I guess.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Groypers

Hey guys the people who literally want us all dead and in camps just killed a foid, let's celebrate.

Last edited:
I hope they'll start to expel these motherfuckers from the country. Gotta be infinitely ammusing seeing them begging Mexico to let them in. Cause Canada ain't gonna.

Soon you will get killed just for looking at a foid. But at least you're not a migatard huh.

both political sides are retarded

You're in the same camp retard.
:feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop:
That's what happens when that "same camp" is not based on race but ideas.
their lives matter
(((Right wingers))) just steal
Leftist/juice memes like brainlets consist in adding a magahat on top of it. Delusional thinking groyper is a leftist meme, you stealing it? :lul:
That JoeJo biden meme has no history, no roots. Joe Biden is old and not seen as cool, he is hated by absolutely everyone, even BLM.
It's completely artificial : Jojo anime, add green color for it to gain a free 20% popularity (all popular memes are green) and the most artificial part of it : it's only shared by shills, 0 popularity among people that aren't paid for posting it :feelskek:.

You 3 guys must be the finest of bunkerchan.

:feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop:
That's what happens when that "same camp" is not based on race but ideas.

Leftist/juice memes like brainlets consist in adding a magahat on top of it. Delusional thinking groyper is a leftist meme, you stealing it? :lul:

That JoeJo biden meme has no history, no roots. Joe Biden is old and not seen as cool, he is hated by absolutely everyone, even BLM.
It's completely artificial : Jojo anime, add green color for it to gain a free 20% popularity (all popular memes are green) and the most artificial part of it : it's only shared by shills, 0 popularity among people that aren't paid for posting it :feelskek:.

You 3 guys must be the finest of bunkerchan.
Keep crying

t'is but a scratch

michael jackson halloween GIF by Vevo

me reading the mad magacels reactions

Bitch tried to jump unprotected and head first into a hallway with a bunch of armed dudes. Some veteran she was :lul: Roastie got roasted

İt took them a few steps to the stairs in Capitol to push a 75-year-old protestor to the ground, cracking his skull and causing him to bleed from his ears.
And they only started shooting after a foid broke into the fuckin capitol lmao American police is fucked.

Noooooooo! You can't just shoot unauthorized trespassers in government buildings!

Im pro-trump but this is pretty epic ngl

Good riddance.

JFL @ American politics

Noooooooo! You can't just shoot unauthorized trespassers in government buildings!
:feelshaha:

Tell that to @Wizard32 and @ElliotRodgerHere, they're both simping over her cold body

JFL @ American politics
USA should be nuked. Jews should be killed. Niggers should be deported back to where they came from, same for arabs and everything in between. All in Sim City 3000 of course.

The first thing that I thought upon hearing this was "damn, those were all men most likely". Good to know that a foid too got her share of hot lead.
USA should be nuked. Jews should be killed. Niggers should be deported back to where they came from, same for arabs and everything in between. All in Sim City 3000 of course.
Remove their food and water supplies and then feed them to wolves (in Caesar 3).

A foids death is bliss, but a CUMSKIN foids death is even better.

20201229 054730

Don't worry all of the .co users in the usa we're all going to be in kamalas re education camps for wrong think.

hear the tinfoil hat industry is doing great lately

it's based that she is a beautiful foid that got fucking shot and no one cares, not even /pol/ (who are all now more incel than MAGA) who masturbate to her corpse. We finally live in different times. The lack of empathy toward her death would not be possible without our influence

Last edited:
it's based that she is a beautiful foid that got fucking shot and no one cares, not even /pol/ (who are all now more incel than MAGA) who masturbate to her corpse. We finally live in different times. The lack of empathy toward her death would not be possible without our influence
It's because she was a white conservative woman. They are now derisively referred to as "Karens"

Look at her bald beardfrauding partner:

YvUIUma1_400x400.jpg

Prettyboy copers on suicide watch. Conservative women prefer masculine men.

It's because she was a white conservative woman. They are now derisively referred to as "Karens"
it's not just that. We have successfully uncucked many cuckservatives

Cuckservative or not, play stupid games, win stupid prizes

She should be a darwin award contender

No it has very little to do with incels. It's the popularity of the Karen meme and white women's fall from grace in a lot of people's eyes as a result of that. It's similar to how a lot of people now unirionically look down on blonde women and prefer brunettes.
The stereotypical white woman doesn't generate the same clout as before.

Memes made by leftypol, you belong in bunkerchan anyways. Didn't IncelTears told you to become a tranny? You'll fit right in with those other freaks, all of them who come from a rich background and think they represent the working class.

PPEcel

You're the only one crying about it since you keep shilling biden on an incel forum, lmao no one gives a fuck about politics or which red or blue team is gonna win.

:feelshaha:

Tell that to @Wizard32 and @ElliotRodgerHere, they're both simping over her cold body
if it was a male 14-year air force veteran who served 4 tours and had 4 kids I'd be honoring him too
not sure why you're making this about gender bro
Based police
what will you say if the one who fired round turns out to be a foid?
this cope is still hilarious
you are an amazing feminist TC, using our precious vitamin-enriched life-creating ejaculate as some kind of insult analagous to rectal waste

If you really want to come up with some kind of equivalent to "shitskin" while not say something like "pusflesh" ? Get creative nigger
it's based that she is a beautiful foid that got fucking shot and no one cares, not even /pol/ (who are all now more incel than MAGA) who masturbate to her corpse
Masturbating over a foid's corpse doesn't mean you don't care about her.

4chan's /pol/ is basically /leftypol/ now due to changed management, like 60% Biden supporters there now, much like Antifa infiltrated the Jan 6th rally and instigated most of the violence.
I would dispute the idea that she is conservative: she identified as a Libertarian and had a black husband.

Libertarians might ally with republicans/conservatives to stop the Left from demolishing your rights to liberty but they have a lot of different ideas when it comes to social change.
Cuckservative or not, play stupid games, win stupid prizes

She should be a darwin award contender
It's cucked to think that if we just lie back and never protest that we'll get our way.
Being murdered while standing up for your right to be heard in a democracy is neither cucked or stupid and I'll explain why.

Cucked means being fooled/deceived which ties into stupidity: it means being unaware of risk.
Choosing to bear risk with full knowledge of what that risk is just means a difference of values, not stupidity or being deceived.
No it has very little to do with incels. It's the popularity of the Karen meme and white women's fall from grace in a lot of people's eyes as a result of that. It's similar to how a lot of people now unirionically look down on blonde women and prefer brunettes.
The stereotypical white woman doesn't generate the same clout as before.
Women definitely shouldn't have any kind of inherent clout or grace just for having a gash, but Ashli Babbitt isn't being honored for that, we'd be honoring a male martyr in this situation too.
Memes made by leftypol, you belong in bunkerchan anyways.
High IQ vanguard like is is diminishing friend, we need some backup refuge when this forum goes even more cuck and bans those who criticize Kamala

Another case of a Female with an overgrown ego.

I bet even when she was getting a gun pointed at her at no point did it cross her mind that she would get shot, 'i have a pussy so i will be alright' nah bitch go to sleep.