Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The person you're considering as your "female looksmatch" is most likely not your looksmatch

RemoveNormalfags

RemoveNormalfags

satirecel
★★★★★
You maybe have one specific female in mind, which you consider as your looksmatch.
Or you sometimes see a female and think "hmm, she kinda looks like me (just with XX-chromosomes)".

No. She is most likely not your looksmatch. She is uglier than you.
You're asking why? Simple answer. Do you wear makeup? Probably not, because you'll get labeled as a faggot by most members of society (including females).
Men aren't allowed to cheat, meanwhile women are.
Females boost up their x/10 rating easily by one or two points just through the use of makeup.
You usually don't see them without makeup, because they are trying to hide their true looks.

Makeup fucked up the whole sexual market even more. It should be banned.

So what does this mean?
Your looksmatch is probably playing in higher leagues than you ever thought.

Does this mean that you shouldn't date the makeup-version of your looksmatch?
No. Fuck off, volcel.

Here are a few examples:

Last edited:
My looksmatch is someone I would probably unironically consider cute because 4/10 is enough for me and i'm not fucking shallow like women. I'm attracted to like 90% of women I see

kinda lifefuel tbh, knowing that these girls are actually not that pretty and they only hide behind mask.
i have a reason to be ugly

legit. fakeup should be banned

For a "smash" lots of chads will dick down 4 to 8 points on the decile scale. He may fetish a landwhale 2/10 one day, then a 4/10 girl the next.

For relationships/Ltr, women can punch up 4-5 points.

No such thing as equal attractiveness anymore.

as a man being a 5/10 is absolute rock bottom in smv In 2020.

My looksmatch is someone I would probably unironically consider cute because 4/10 is enough for me
I'm more attracted to a 4/10 for some reason. I realize even 4/10s have attitude these days, but 8's and up definitely always have attitudes and it just repulses me. Maybe it's just a fantasy, but I imagine a below-average girl making an effort to be pleasant, and I'm drawn to that.

Did anyone see the wife of the Denver antifa shooter?
They were making fun of her on the chans because of her ears ...and I guess also her nose and teeth. She's not conventionally attractive, but in every picture she's got a huge, honest smile and seems like a happy person. I like her. I'd prefer her over any of the celebrities like in OP's post.

The guy she's with isn't a chad, but that just a fluke. He's going to jail now and I bet she's getting messages from guys all over the world. She'll divorce him and be remarried by 2021.

I'm more attracted to a 4/10 for some reason. I realize even 4/10s have attitude these days, but 8's and up definitely always have attitudes and it just repulses me. Maybe it's just a fantasy, but I imagine a below-average girl making an effort to be pleasant, and I'm drawn to that.

View attachment 355996
They were making fun of her on the chans because of her ears ...and I guess also her nose and teeth. She's not conventionally attractive, but in every picture she's got a huge, honest smile and seems like a happy person. I like her. I'd prefer her over any of the celebrities like in OP's post.

The guy she's with isn't a chad, but that just a fluke. He's going to jail now and I bet she's getting messages from guys all over the world. She'll divorce him and be remarried by 2021.

I would be happy with her. She's a nonfat 4/10.

I'm a 4.5 to 5/10 myself.

But IT and normscum consider any healthy weight woman like her "supermodel" material.

kinda lifefuel tbh, knowing that these girls are actually not that pretty and they only hide behind mask.
i have a reason to be ugly

Juggernaut water is wet

View attachment 355996

That bitch is a 3/10 Man, wtf.

Dude mogs her by 2 points easily, she literally looks deformed, like that skinny Monster from lord of the rings, it's better to start than get to eat trash(not like i have any of the options tho JFL).

I would never get horny towards that disgusting female.
Juggernaut water is wet

Pokimane is also Moroccan like me

You maybe have one specific female in mind, which you consider as your looksmatch.
Or you sometimes see a female and think "hmm, she kinda looks like me (just with XX-chromosomes)".

No. She is most likely not your looksmatch. She is uglier than you.
You're asking why? Simple answer. Do you wear makeup? Probably not, because you'll get labeled as a faggot by most members of society (including females).
Men aren't allowed to cheat, meanwhile women are.
Females boost up their x/10 rating easily by one or two points just through the use of makeup.
You usually don't see them without makeup, because they are trying to hide their true looks.

Makeup fucked up the whole sexual market even more. It should be banned.

So what does this mean?
Your looksmatch is probably playing in higher leagues than you ever thought.

Does this mean that you shouldn't date the makeup-version of your looksmatch?
No. Fuck off, volcel.

Here are a few examples:
View attachment 355956View attachment 355955
View attachment 355961View attachment 355962
View attachment 355963
True, but I saw her wo make up too, so my judgement should be corrrect

That bitch is a 3/10 Man, wtf.

Dude mogs her by 2 points easily, she literally looks deformed, like that skinny Monster from lord of the rings, it's better to start than get to eat trash(not like i have any of the options tho JFL).

I would never get horny towards that disgusting female.
She really is ugly as fuck.
I'd say that a good amount of people here mog her brutally.
But she SMV mogs all users combined.

She really is ugly as fuck.
I'd say that a good amount of people here mog her brutally.
But she SMV mogs all users combined.
Foid smv= chad smv

Honestly, How can someone get aroused by seeing her? She's ugly AF.

How can someone get aroused by seeing her? She's ugly AF.
Yeah I mean, that's the point I was making. She's not physically "beautiful" but what I like about her is, she's always smiling and I think (I'm imagining) she is genuinely nice and happy.

1602463937512 1602465944718

And the point of this thread is, the physically beautiful foids are actually not that great, but are just using makeup. And I'm saying that in addition to the makeup, they also have bad personalities. I mean look, OP's first pic is Pokimane - do you know about her? She is a total bitch.

Realistically, my options are ...uh, let's see, let me just count everything ...uh NOTHING. I literally couldn't even get this 3/10 girl. Worse, I guarantee you her social media is blowing up now that her husband is in jail for murder. She's probably getting fucked by chad right now.

So, zero options. But, if we're talking hypothetical, I'm completely turned off by Pokimane because of her attitude, even though she's hot with makeup. But I'm attracted to this girl because she seems nice.

The one with the pink t-shirt looks like a guy, make up is cheating af, even more than surgeries

Its ridiculous how ugly most females are if you look past their makeup and pic frauding. But even then, I would be OK with my frauded looksmatch, however even here can date multiple points upwards.

Even if women didn't have makeup they still wouldn't date their looksmatch. Women don't want men who are equal to them in looks. Hell women don't even want love

They want a man who is superior to them physically, financially, and mentally. They want a man who will use them as a cumrag and then discard them.

Women cannot and have never been able to love anything but themselves.

Its ridiculous how ugly most females are if you look past their makeup and pic frauding. But even then, I would be OK with my frauded looksmatch, however even here can date multiple points upwards.
Females are demons

For a "smash" lots of chads will dick down 4 to 8 points on the decile scale. He may fetish a landwhale 2/10 one day, then a 4/10 girl the next.

For relationships/Ltr, women can punch up 4-5 points.

No such thing as equal attractiveness anymore.

as a man being a 5/10 is absolute rock bottom in smv In 2020.

It's kind of a mindfuck to realize how much the collective consciousness lags behind what is actually happening "on the ground" in the real world. As a non-chad, the only slim chance you have is to catch up with real world reality and leave behind the outdated hegemony of the normcattle asap.

@Legendarywristcel made a thread on this

brutal makeuppill

@Legendarywristcel made a thread on this

brutal makeuppill

Yes. But in my thread, the cucks here started attacking me for having high standards. Its ok when a 300 lb whale demands chad but when i complain about my "looksmatch" (who i theoretically mog when makeup is accounted for) rejecting me, they attack me.
She looks like an average basic bitch that lives in north african middle class area i honestly don't know what people like about her, her looksmatch in morroco, algeria or tunisia is jobless and still lives with his parents at 25.

Do you mog her when she isnt makeupmaxxed?

People complain about you because unlike most of us you can get laid.

Get laid with whom? I dont want to fuck a foid who isnt atleast close to my looksmatch. And given iam a 4/10, i dont think iam asking for much.

Yes. But in my thread, the cucks here started attacking me for having high standards. Its ok when a 300 lb whale demands chad but when i complain about my "looksmatch" (who i theoretically mog when makeup is accounted for) rejecting me, they attack me.

Do you mog her when she isnt makeupmaxxed?
Bruh idk man

Your example "looksmatch" still mogged you by atleast a point or 2 without makeup. Let's be real here.
People complain about you because unlike most of us you can get laid.
This tbh

Those curries you claim as "hideous" would probably still be willing to suck your dick.

It's kind of a mindfuck to realize how much the collective consciousness lags behind what is actually happening "on the ground" in the real world. As a non-chad, the only slim chance you have is to catch up with real world reality and leave behind the outdated hegemony of the normcattle asap.

Average Jane simply isn't attracted to her looks-match. "I can't help who I'm attracted to" and she's probably right. It's a very common problem: women aren't attracted to the men in her league and the Chad men she is attracted to often use and abuse her as a sex sleeve. Of course she's bitter.

Women are fucked in this regard. We view it as a privilege that they get so much attention from men on their SMV level yet we fail to realize they are also cursed in terms of Darwin, DNA, nature, etc to reject all but the very top % of men. Think about how much that must suck. We guys walk into a room of 100 women and think, "I would happily have sex with 60 of these women". Now imagine that same situation but your mind is instead telling you, "I will accept only the top 3 people in this room of 100 and if I can't have that, I would rather be alone".

She's bitter because on one level she knows her standards are unrealistic, she knows there are a ton of double standards (hypergamy, still wanting the guy to pay and initiate), yet on a different level, she also knows she's a complete hypocrite, she hates being alone however her evolutionary instincts won't allow her out of her self-imposed misery to "settle" for average joe... the feedback loop circles like an electron zooming around in an atom, which makes the bitterness even more intense.

Wash, rinse, repeat. Sad really.

Bruh idk man

Your example "looksmatch" still mogged you by atleast a point or 2 without makeup. Let's be real here.

No she didnt. You have no clue how much curry foids fraud using makeup.

29718132_1873587516005812_583679544355979264_n.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Those curries you claim as "hideous" would probably still be willing to suck your dick.

Why dont you send me your pics then? Ive seen you pass a lot of judgement around here. Iam sure i can find some foids on this planet willing to suck your dick too.

Last edited:
Even if women didn't have makeup they still wouldn't date their looksmatch. Women don't want men who are equal to them in looks. Hell women don't even want love

They want a man who is superior to them physically, financially, and mentally. They want a man who will use them as a cumrag and then discard them.

Women cannot and have never been able to love anything but themselves.

No she didnt. You have no clue how much curry foids fraud using makeup.

29718132_1873587516005812_583679544355979264_n.jpg

View attachment 356104

maxresdefault.jpg

Why dont you send me your pics then? Ive seen you pass a lot of judgement around here. Iam sure i can find some foids on this planet willing to suck your dick too.
Bruh

If a legitimate 4/10 hole was presented to you, you would literally say no. No point in arguing over this.

Present to me, my 4/10 looksmatch foid.
I did (tried to) with the antifa shooter's wife. Other people called her a 3. I'm legitimately attracted to her so, I don't know what they other guy is talking about claiming I would "literally say no"

My looksmatch is someone I would probably unironically consider cute because 4/10 is enough for me and i'm not fucking shallow like women. I'm attracted to like 90% of women I see

My looksmatch is my looksmatch.
She is not my looksmatch in 2020 because of feminism
But regardless. My looksmatch is my looksmatch

Average Jane simply isn't attracted to her looks-match. "I can't help who I'm attracted to" and she's probably right. It's a very common problem: women aren't attracted to the men in her league and the Chad men she is attracted to often use and abuse her as a sex sleeve. Of course she's bitter.

Women are fucked in this regard. We view it as a privilege that they get so much attention from men on their SMV level yet we fail to realize they are also cursed in terms of Darwin, DNA, nature, etc to reject all but the very top % of men. Think about how much that must suck. We guys walk into a room of 100 women and think, "I would happily have sex with 60 of these women". Now imagine that same situation but your mind is instead telling you, "I will accept only the top 3 people in this room of 100 and if I can't have that, I would rather be alone".

She's bitter because on one level she knows her standards are unrealistic, she knows there are a ton of double standards (hypergamy, still wanting the guy to pay and initiate), yet on a different level, she also knows she's a complete hypocrite, she hates being alone however her evolutionary instincts won't allow her out of her self-imposed misery to "settle" for average joe... the feedback loop circles like an electron zooming around in an atom, which makes the bitterness even more intense.

Wash, rinse, repeat. Sad really.

That's a really good point

We think foids have it easy and live extremely happy lives because they get a lot of attention from sub tier/average guys, when in reality that means absolutely nothing for the foid because evolutionary she only truly values attention from a chad, and since most foids will not be able to lock down/marry a chad, they will always sort of be unhappy and not content with their lives

Id say most of the foids ive approached were my looksmatch. I did once approach a foid I considered to be a 6 and it went as well as you would expect
I'm attracted to like 90% of women I see

my looksmatch doesnt exist