Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The personality meme never ends

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
I got into this argument with my mother yesterday about me being a social reject. I wasn't in the mood for pussyfooting around the issue, so I just straight up told her the reason nobody wants anything to do with me is because I'm an ugly low-status male. Of course, she did not hesitate to bring up the p-word; it seems to her that if I was a submissive people-pleasing yes-man cuck, I'd be some Gigachad slayer with a six figure salary (she actually said that last bit) and not a brooding incel on autismbux. I'd actually tried being nice to people in elementary school, where I was actually bullied the hardest, and told her as much.

And get this.

She said I didn't know how to be nice "in a meaningful way".

Jay Eff El.

She knows attractive people get treated better than ugly subhumans, because she's whined to me about how much worse people treat her now than they did when she was my age. This is not delusion. This is deception. Imagine being so consummately incel that even your own mother gaslights to make you a beta-orbiting eunuch.

yeah, just don't involve your parents or much of anyone else for that matter. Waste of time and energy. We're here to suffer, and suffering we are. Cope until rope

Don't listen to your parents boyos. Their advice is 40 years out of date, it doesn't have any relevance to our incel world.

She's a woman who grew up in a different time, there's no way she'd ever understand what it's like being where you are now. It's like arguing with a wall.

yeah, just don't involve your parents or much of anyone else for that matter. Waste of time and energy. We're here to suffer, and suffering we are. Cope until rope
I've been even pissier than usual since I got mogged into the dirt last week. She has no idea why I've been pissy and keeps asking me about it. Imagine pushing 60 and still not knowing not to stick your nose in places where it's obviously unwelcome.

I've been even pissier than usual since I got mogged into the dirt last week. She has no idea why I've been pissy and keeps asking me about it. Imagine pushing 60 and still not knowing not to stick your nose in places where it's obviously unwelcome.

You live with your mom? How old are you?

thERe is always a way to rise above your moggers

You live with your mom? How old are you?
I'm 24

I lived on my own months ago and moved back in because she wanted me to and I got sick of paying rent for an apartment. She's pretty useless physically and would have to be shipped off to a nursing home if she didn't have family around.

They just can’t accept the fact their offspring is garbage because that would be a direct insult towards them. Eventually your mother will grow tired of repeating the same meaningless garbage, as there won’t be any change at all

thERe is always a way to rise above your moggers
I'm sure I'll CHOose that path eventually.
They just can’t accept the fact their offspring is garbage because that would be a direct insult towards them. Eventually your mother will grow tired of repeating the same meaningless garbage, as there won’t be any change at all
She's already quit the "when you get married" and "when you get a girlfriend/wife" crap.

It sucks how getting girls is all about genetics in this doomed society.

Don't listen to your parents boyos. Their advice is 40 years out of date, it doesn't have any relevance to our incel world.
If 68' never happened and/or the Axis had won the war parents advices would still be very good (even grandparents ones) but since we opened the Pandora Box then every year the hypergamy gets worse and worse. Whowould have predicted the findom phenomenon something like 5-6 years ago?

If 68' never happened and/or the Axis had won the war parents advices would still be very good (even grandparents ones) but since we opened the Pandora Box then every year the hypergamy gets worse and worse. Whowould have predicted the findom phenomenon something like 5-6 years ago?
Goebbels

that's why i avoid talking to my mom becuase they will never be able to see it our way, being nice for yrs and trying to lowinhibmaxx did nothing for me but make ppl make fun of me more, fuck this world

My parents alraedy know that I'm a faliure of existence and that I would be alone for the rest of my life, that's why they don't bother me to much about my inceldom situation, but they still keep forcing me to get good grades in college.

I'm more and more scared. I'm 99% convinced the bad guys won the war, dude. What do we have to expect now?
I would look for ways to exist outside their reach. Easier said than done, but do whatever you have to in order to not pay taxes and subsidize getting fucked over. Look into NEETbuxxing. Hit the system hard where ever you can, do what you have to do. This beast we're up against isn't worthy of being treated with moral considerations. Everything you can do to resist these hook nosed demons are inherently moral actions, even if that entails cERtain things I wont mention here

I'm 24

I lived on my own months ago and moved back in because she wanted me to and I got sick of paying rent for an apartment. She's pretty useless physically and would have to be shipped off to a nursing home if she didn't have family around.

You need to move out, its a trap.
You will get sucked in by the allure of not having to pay rent, or pay low rent...but she's going to suck the life out of you, and you dont want to end up being "The Big Mommas Boy" lol, you will develop autism... Living on your own will be more challenging... At first, but as an incel you need independence.

The "saving "money meme, by not having to pay rent is just a meme...you get comfy and dont strive to actually get a decent cash flow income...the rent price isn't the problem, you making low money is.

Don't be a mommas boi, pack your cats and move out.

You need to move out, its a trap.
You will get sucked in by the allure of not having to pay rent, or pay low rent...but she's going to suck the life out of you, and you dont want to end up being "The Big Mommas Boy" lol, you will develop autism... Living on your own will be more challenging... At first, but as an incel you need independence.

The "saving "money meme, by not having to pay rent is just a meme...you get comfy and dont strive to actually get a decent cash flow income...the rent price isn't the problem, you making low money is.

Don't be a mommas boi, pack your cats and move out.
I tried getting a job when I was still living on my own and couldn't. Nobody would hire me. I sent out dozens of applications, and only got one interview where they didn't even call me back. My neetbux will probably be my sole source of income until either I die or the government does.

She really is sucking the life out of me though. I can get a cheap car and home with the cash I have saved up; might not even need to pay rent, just utilities.

At least when your mother dies you will inherit the house where you live. Stay with her, because if you leave she may give it to someone else.

She's a woman who grew up in a different time, there's no way she'd ever understand what it's like being where you are now. It's like arguing with a wall.

Being nice is how you attract people that manipulate you

Your parents are boomers and give outdated, shitty advice.

My parents never even bothered with the bluepill bullshit. I guess when they give birth to a true subhuman, even their brains are capable of putting two and two together. My father never gave me "the talk". I he sais it was because "I was smart and would figure it out" but we all know the real reason. He knew it would be pointless.

Especially since things keep changing.