Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The Phantom Pain

BabyFuck McGirlsex

BabyFuck McGirlsex

Alienwarecel
★★★★★
Why are we still here?!............Just to suffer?!

Every night in my dreams, I can feel the loving embrace of the Stacy's i never had ...

And i can feel the joy of having a hormonally charged teen romance that i never had...

I can even feel the passionate kisses from the soft lips of the teen virgin Stacy foidlet that i never had....

When i dream of all the genuine romantic and sexual conquests I've never had and will never have...i feel a sharp pain in my heart

When i think of all the PUA gimmics i've tried but never got results from....i feel a crushing weight in my soul

When i think about how only a few millimetres of bone in my skull could gave prevented this - my heart bleeds

And it won't stop hurting... It's like a cancer eating me alive from the inside

This curse of Inceldom hurts like a PHANTOM PAIN, the pain of inceldom hurts like being stabbed by a thousand swords

You feel it too, don't you???!!!

It's called low grade depression. Makes life feel like a chore and everything is meaningless without someone who actually cares about you. It's not only lack of physical intimacy but rather social isolation, and feeling alone in crowds. It's not just not having a girlfriend, more like not having close frens at all.

I do. But the sooner you accept the truth that we were never made for it the better it will be. We were never the one in a Stacy's erotic dream, we were never the one she dreamed spending our lives with. We will never get to enjoy the warmth and intimacy of a foid. The closet we can be to a foid is in our dreams and it pains my heart more than it comforts me. It's truly over.

Such is life, ned kelly.

It's called low grade depression. Makes life feel like a chore and everything is meaningless without someone who actually cares about you. It's not only lack of physical intimacy but rather social isolation, and feeling alone in crowds. It's not just not having a girlfriend, more like not having close frens at all.
Astro Physicist IQ

This low grade depression you speak of is very painful to be honest
Such is life, ned kelly.
I sometimes ask myself if life is worth living given how incels are treated like trash left right and centre
I do. But the sooner you accept the truth that we were never made for it the better it will be. We were never the one in a Stacy's erotic dream, we were never the one she dreamed spending our lives with. We will never get to enjoy the warmth and intimacy of a foid. The closet we can be to a foid is in our dreams and it pains my heart more than it comforts me. It's truly over.
Brutal StacyPill

No foid has ever fantasised about being fucked by an incel, its crazy that foids have many diverse and depraved fantasies like dogpill, bdsm with chad, threesomes with chad, rape from chad, being choked to near death by chad e.t.c but not a single foid has an "incel fetish"

Its over buddy boyo

Last edited:
This is foid worship

Ngl I didn't complete phantom pain tbh, couldn't get into it. :feelscry:

This is foid worship
No its not.
Using your flawed logic it would mean that just being on a forum of involuntarily CELIBATE is also foid worship because all we talk about is how we cant get foids despite wanting foids.

True foid worship is when you post saying all foids are princesses and are to be put on a pedestal and they can do no wrong and are magical creatures e.t.c
Saying you want foid is not foid worship
You understand?

No. I spend most of my time on offtopic
Brutal offtopicPill
Creating a .co account just to spend time on Offtopic is like building a 4 car garage just so you can park your bicycle in it tbh ngl

Dedsrs thought it was some offtopic Metal Gear shit lol
Good post tho

Ngl I didn't complete phantom pain tbh, couldn't get into it. :feelscry:
Its the best "incomplete" game ever made, imagine an unfinished game winning awards. But the storyline is pretty based though - all that stuff about the english language being a parasite that canibalizes all other languages thus rendering them obsolete alongside their associated cultures was kinda eye opening tbh ngl
Dedsrs thought it was some offtopic Metal Gear shit lol
Good post tho
Its inspired by metal gear. Chad probably doesnt even know what Metal Gear Solid is - he only knows fucking jb foidlets
Its over
:cryfeels: :cryfeels:

How old are you. You'll likely be dead inside by 30 to feel anything. But yeah it stings when you hear that some people have all the luck.

Why are we still here?!............Just to suffer?!

Every night in my dreams, I can feel the loving embrace of the Stacy's i never had ...

And i can feel the joy of having a hormonally charged teen romance that i never had...

I can even feel the passionate kisses from the soft lips of the teen virgin Stacy foidlet that i never had....

When i dream of all the genuine romantic and sexual conquests I've never had and will never have...i feel a sharp pain in my heart

When i think of all the PUA gimmics i've tried but never got results from....i feel a crushing weight in my soul

When i think about how only a few millimetres of bone in my skull could gave prevented this - my heart bleeds

And it won't stop hurting... It's like a cancer eating me alive from the inside

This curse of Inceldom hurts like a PHANTOM PAIN, the pain of inceldom hurts like being stabbed by a thousand swords

You feel it too, don't you???!!!
i dont feel it because of psych medication, weed and constant distractions, also i try to transform the saddness and the feeling of being left behind, being isolated, i try to transform this into hate and strength

i dont feel it because of psych medication, weed and constant distractions, also i try to transform the saddness and the feeling of being left behind, being isolated, i try to transform this into hate and strength
Based
Too bad im not a stonercel - i dont take weed :cryfeels: :cryfeels:
But you're right in saying using that feeling of being isolated and being left behind is potent fuel - its good gym fuel - imagining that youre punching Stacy (in Mortal Kombat X ofcourse) whilst on yje punching bag in the gym works wonders tbh ngl

I wonder if you have read that chapter in Napoleon Hills " Think and grow rich" which talks about "Sexual transmutation" and how to rechannel your sexual urges. What do you think about it? Let me also ask some high IQ cels @needsolution , @BrendioEEE @Personalityinkwell - what do you high IQ guys think of "sexual transmutation" ?

Based
Too bad im not a stonercel - i dont take weed :cryfeels: :cryfeels:
But you're right in saying using that feeling of being isolated and being left behind is potent fuel - its good gym fuel - imagining that youre punching Stacy (in Mortal Kombat X ofcourse) whilst on yje punching bag in the gym works wonders tbh ngl

I wonder if you have read that chapter in Napoleon Hills " Think and grow rich" which talks about "Sexual transmutation" and how to rechannel your sexual urges. What do you think about it? Let me also ask some high IQ cels @needsolution , @BrendioEEE @Personalityinkwell - what do you high IQ guys think of "sexual transmutation" ?

I haven't read the book but I just looked up the concept, I think it has potential but I can't say for sure. It could also just be a myth like no fap. Haven't really tested it out myself.

F93775E6 7FB5 4D73 B5CE BF23DE5E0D33

i havent read it but makes sense, someone told me once most inventions are from sexually frustraded men who channeled their frustration into work addiction or some other strong copes like science, research physics and shit,
i totally can see having "healthy" copes you are totally obsessed with that actually gives you real life sucess

Metsl gear sucks. Soy game.

Yeah inceldom hurts

Metsl gear sucks. Soy game.
On the contrary - metal gear solid V is the most BASED game and has real world applications. Metal Gear Solid V is all about TACTICAL ESPIONAGE OPERATIONS - imagine if you (theoretically) want to go ER in minecraft, if you use the infiltration and reconnaissance methods taught in the metal gear franchise - your day of rEtRibution will have more casualties and only the people meant to die in minecraft will die without any damage done to innocent NPC's
Yeah inceldom hurts
It hurts like a motherfucker

@A_Broken_Person was the spy that Cipher sent to kill us.

@BrendioEEE is part of the philosophers legacy, moneymaxxing with The Patriots

Last edited:
@A_Broken_Person was the spy that Cipher sent to kill us.

@BrendioEEE is part of the philosophers legacy, moneymaxxing with The Patriots
@FACEandLMS is Venom Snake
@MuslimCell is Shalashaska
@based_meme is Sahelanthropus
@MountainGorilla is Skull Face

Iagree. Firstly I am a inloner only then incel.

what about that mess
Astro Physicist IQ

This low grade depression you speak of is very painful to be honest

I sometimes ask myself if life is worth living given how incels are treated like trash left right and centre

Brutal StacyPill

No foid has ever fantasised about being fucked by an incel, its crazy that foids have many diverse and depraved fantasies like dogpill, bdsm with chad, threesomes with chad, rape from chad, being choked to near death by chad e.t.c but not a single foid has an "incel fetish"

Its over buddy boyo
didnt some foid with an incel/deformo fetish date hotwheels?

Venom Snake was a chad doctor turned into gigachad super soldier, Skullface was deformed incel wanting to go ER on this world.

@FACEandLMS is Venom Snake
@MuslimCell is Shalashaska
@based_meme is Sahelanthropus
@MountainGorilla is Skull Face
i hope i will get your point , but sadly i never payed Phantom Pain

Venom Snake was a chad doctor turned into gigachad super soldier, Skullface was deformed incel wanting to go ER on this world.
Based
And Quiet was a roastie foid who was redpilled as fuck
Its a great cope tbh ngl
i hope i will get your point , but sadly i never payed Phantom Pain

Last edited: