Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The phases of taking the blackpill (Poll)

In which of these phases are you now?

• Rage

• Depression

• Apathy

Results are only viewable after voting.
Anoncel123

Anoncel123

Calisthenicscel
★★★★★
In which of these phases are you now?

1. Rage:
This is the phase when you encounter for the first time with the blackpill knowledge. You realise that the world it's cruel with bad-looking people, that hypergamy and lookism it's everywhere, that the only thing that matters in the dating game it's genetics, and if you have bad genetics (manletism, asymetrical face, etc.) it's over for you. You have hatred against this world and you want revenge in some way. This is the phase when many incels go ER because of this anger.

2. Depression:
This is the phase when you are sad all the time, and when you see couples you feel a lot of jealousy towards them and more sadness too. It's impossible to go outside your home without feeling bad in some way. In this phase many incels rope or make desperate attempts of ascending, like surgerymaxxing, gymcelling, moneymaxxing among others forms(copes).

3. Apathy:
This is the final phase, when you totally acknowledge the blackpill and you lose all the hopes that you had in ascending. You realise that you will never have the good life that you always desired and you get tired of any type of coping that you had until now, so you only stoically wait for death, as the only way to be free.

I've been in the cope phase since taking it tbh. Where is the cope phase boyo?

Somewhere between 1 and 2 tbh

I’ve been in phase 3 for a couple of years now

Apathy mainly however depression & rage do strike though.

Apathy. Deep-rooted, overwhelming apathy.

Apathy,but sometimes I do get depressed or mad(at foids).I just turned on coping mode now

mostly 3, but sometimes 1 and 2 too

Somewhere between depression and apathy.

All of them in that order but I can only pick two of them. Once I get mad at the world and release my rage, I fall into this depressed, sad, numb like state where I start question myself, my own emotions, my own thoughts, my family, others, etc. After thinking, I numb myself further into Apathy just because I simple don't give that much of a shit about anything anymore.

I think there is another stage one can exist in where you both acknowledge you are fucked and still find things to enjoy in life or reasons to still hope for a better life. It doesn't really matter if those reasons are realistic or not. All that actually matters is if they give you purpose and happiness in life. This is what Serge has referenced with whitepill previously. It's how I see things now a lot.

I tried to describe my perspective here:

The rage is always with me

None of these, I'm copemaxxing.

First and third ones.

I don't think that I first felt rage but it was rather sadness and hopelessness. These days it's pretty much a mix of all 3 shifting between each other.

I find it hard to care about most things nowadays, even the things that should matter.

Somewhere between 2 and 3

I've been in rage phase since the day i was born.