Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The phenomenon of females calling their husbands/boyfriends "best friends"

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
You've probably seen it tons of times where a female will say her husband or boyfriend is her "best friend". I see it especially on social media where the female takes a picture with her SO and ths caption says "going out with my best friend"
This is a relatively new development. In the past up to around the 2000's you would never hear a man or women refer to their SO as best friend. The lines in relationships where clear, that is your wife who will serve you and raise your children, if you want a best friend you go to the local pub or lodge.
Now we are at a point where men are being friendzoned even while they are already in a relationship. That's why you hear females call their SO playful names like "hubby" or "best friend'". They no longer view the man as their sexual partner, but rather a friend who they decided to progress to a higher level with.

Gallons and Gallons of Men

My favourite prostitute is married to a cel that became her best friend. They do not have sex.

Can you give me some examples?

My favourite prostitute is married to a cel that became her best friend. They do not have sex.
What kind of an idiot marries a prostitute that doesn't even have sex with him, that's not desperation, that's madness.

What kind of an idiot marries a prostitute that doesn't even have sex with him, that's not desperation, that's madness.
Welcome to the west
One day I Will write about all the blackpills that she tells me

Can you give me some examples?
I randomly stumbled upon this on Instagram s few minutes ago:
Screenshot 20191228 165153 Instagram

Lol imagine getting married to the village hole and you're the only guy who doesn't get any of that hole :soy: :feelskek:

A sure sign that he's getting cucked. A foid would never refer to the chad who's plowing her as her "best friend."