Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The plight of this man

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
This is the story about a man I will call Tom (Source never gave a name and I doubt he'll want it shown).

Tom was raped and abused by his step- father for an entire decade, he started self- harm at the age of 13, starting out small but going deeper and larger every time. He decided to reach out to one of his "good friends" and told him about his struggles, eventually his entire school learnt of it somehow. He was harrased and bullied every day for the vague answer of "you can't be raped you're a boy", he went to the teachers for help but they never did anything. The anger built up in him so much that he started cutting himself to release the anger, saying that he couldn't bring himself to unleash it upon his bullies. He allegedly had an ex- girlfriend who was cutting herself too, so he tried to help her, only to find out she didn't give a shit and how she cheated on him with his best friend. Mental health departments haven't done shit and has been diagnosed with ADHD, Multi personality disorder and Emotional dysregulation.

Tz

Tzc

I don't care if he had a girlfriend, he was probably normie tier at best and she even cheated on him jfl. This is proof of how evil normoids are, I have no feelings for them and hope they get the worst death possible. Noone helped him at all, most bullied him and watched, not giving a fuck. Pure ER fuel.

Holy shit man. That’s fucking brutal. Goes to show how shitty normies and foids are.

Brutal as fuck

Normies are never your friends

crazy shit man