Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The police at my local movie theater

• Thread starter Atavistic Autist
  • Start date
Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
Soon after I saw them, I got bullied by a nigger.

There's a couple next to me and a beanercel who is being avoidant with me and not sitting in his assigned seat next to me
The police should arrest the nigger because he's part of the reason why people go ER

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-10-03-22-07-31.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-10-03-22-07-31.jpg
    165.4 KB · Views: 132
They're there for your protection. From the clown movie. It's a dangerous movie!

The beanercel, I thought I might be able to cope with him but no

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-10-03-22-22-39.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-10-03-22-22-39.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 131
They are there for the free popcorn and coffee

how did u get bullied?

Assigned seats at the movie theater?

how did u get bullied?
To put it simply, the nigger made a joke about my appearance in order to elevate his status among his peer group.

I immediately recognized the insult but just muttered "fucking nigger," not even loud enough to start a confrontation.

If I could go back I would have gotten even more drunk and brought a knife with me, and sliced that retarded fucking baboon up.

Btw I ended up being able to cope through the movie with a soycel Mexican who's big into movies and comics, it was pretty okay.

Edit: Lol I hear a ton of police sirens now, did I miss the happening? The wolves are howling along with the sirens lool

Last edited:
Jfl this cucks work for us