Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media The polyamourous landwhale video taken down

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
The original video got taken off youtube

2020 04 30 14 09 48 polyamorous florida   Google Search

Probably because it's no longer "PC" to make comments on it, now that one of these cucks became a child abuser. Did anyone happen to save the original video??

Share pls

Bury the evidence of this freak show and try again in a couple of weeks with more stories, Herschel. *rubs hands*

Don’t have the video bro

they were all sharing equal hempisheres of that fucking planet

No man i dont have it

Just be a hole theory

that video must be fake. i wouldnt get hard to her and trust me am desperate. she looks like a fat autist from some poor area
also all these soys look equally retarded
The original video got taken off youtube

View attachment 250047
Probably because it's no longer "PC" to make comments on it, now that one of these cucks became a child abuser. Did anyone happen to save the original video??

Share pls

who became child abuser? lol have link?

that video must be fake. i wouldnt get hard to her and trust me am desperate. she looks like a fat autist from some poor area
also all these soys look equally retarded

who became child abuser? lol have link?

AzWWlk7.png

oh well this is kind of sad. seems he was very primitive inside. he put up with that gay rivalry to get love of that landwhale and when he lost he killed (did he kill or fail tho?) kid of someone else from that four

like its legit stupid.he fails to see their situation was doomed since start cause woman didnt respect any of them by letting them all fugg her.

now he will spend life in jail and iirc police didnt even knew hes the culprit? Stupid!

a landwhale puzzy has enough power to make 4 low quality men fight with each other for her. SAD