Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The power of having good facial bones (body is cope)

GeneticFilth

GeneticFilth

Mythic
★★★★
Girls get wet for this stick thin skinny guy, just lol at how much lifting is cope.

DiCaprio already proved this 20 years ago

5 frames 'til i decided not to watch tbh (to be honest)

Weakling 2
Wk
Weakling 3

He will get cucked by a taller Chad who lifts though

I saw his new movie the other day. Apparently he's banging Johnny Depp's daughter

He's a cute little plaything for the girls (and gay men). But if he's not making these girls submissive and feminine like chad would.

Your everyday Chad mogs this guy in every aspect of life, except for shopping with a clique of girls.

You're all forgetting that, all other things being equal, muscles > skinny phaggot.

Height, then face, is king, but a built body is a force multiplier.

Last edited:
You're all forgetting that, all things equal, muscles > skinny phaggot.

Height, then face, is king, but a built body is a force multiplier.
Cope like the pope

Life of skinny chad

Gymcel who is a virgin at 43 because of short height and ugly face

Cope like the pope

Life of skinny chad

based_meme said:
all other things being equal, muscles > skinny phaggot.

It's over for low IQ readingcomprehensioncels.

(In all fairness I did edit my original post.)

He's right to have ignored that pointless qualifier. Things are never equal, even with identical twins never mind random guys.

(In all fairness I did edit my original post.)
My point is that body doesn't multiply shit. Body doesn't improve looks at all. That ugly guy lifted weights and it all means nothing because he's ugly.

Cope like the pope

Life of skinny chad

/thread
Also can you please put a suifuel warning tag? Jeez man

Cope like the pope

Life of skinny chad

Btw Depp is 41 in this vid, what about age pill?
He lost his virginity at age 13

No he did not. He was super awkward with girls and didnt get no action at all, theres an interview with him about this. Same with David Gandy actually.

My point is that body doesn't multiply shit. Body doesn't improve looks at all. That ugly guy lifted weights and it all means nothing because he's ugly.

Are you retarded? Of course, if your face isn't good enough, no amount of muscles is going to tip the scales in your favor. Literally nobody here is saying that.

But if your looks do pass the threshold, then you will be seen as noticeably more attractive with more muscle mass.

My point is that you shouldn't lift to get girls. That's stupid. You should lift for improved health.

Last edited:
Are you retarded? Of course, if your face isn't good enough, no amount of muscles is going to tip the scales in your favor. Literally nobody is here is saying that.

But if your looks do pass the threshold, then you will be seen as noticeably more attractive with more muscle mass.

My point is that you shouldn't lift to get girls. That's stupid. You should lift for improved health.
My point is that, that is cope. Body doesn't do anything. Your face and height are your value. It doesn't do anything no matter what you look like. Also nobody is ever the same looks level. Someone will always be better looking than the other.

It doesn't do anything no matter what you look like.

This is patently false. Women are attracted to more muscular men on a primal level. Anybody who isn't an alien visiting earth for the first time knows this.

JFL @ thinking it doesn't. Spend five mintues on Google, brocel.

My point is that, that is cope. Body doesn't do anything. Your face and height are your value. It doesn't do anything no matter what you look like. Also nobody is ever the same looks level. Someone will always be better looking than the other.
Are you denying a good body is attractive? Cope
Should be a pill called retardpill

This is patently false. Women are attracted to more muscular men on a primal level. Anybody who isn't an alien visiting earth for the first time knows this.

JFL @ thinking it doesn't. Spend five mintues on Google, brocel.
Are you denying a good body is attractive? Cope
Should be a pill called retardpill
Replace body with height. Taller people have better genes. The longer the limb the more room for muscle growth and the better reach. It's face and height.

Lol I know for sure that muscled bodies are suprelemy attractive to women, just look att bbcs with their bodies. Scientific studies clearly show that women love muscled athletic men. Idiots.

Replace body with height. Taller people have better genes. The longer the limb the more room for muscle growth and the better reach. It's face and height.

JFL going against scientific studies because of your "feelings". Muscle mass is proven to be sexually attractive
Are you fat and this is how you cope with that by any chance?

Lol I know for sure that muscled bodies are suprelemy attractive to women, just look att bbcs with their bodies. Scientific studies clearly show that women love muscled athletic men. Idiots.
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0003347207000565?via=ihub
For both sexes, face attractiveness predicted overall attractiveness more strongly than did body attractiveness, and this difference was significant in males.
JFL going against scientific studies because of your "feelings". Muscle mass is proven to be sexually attractive
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0003347207000565?via=ihub
For both sexes, face attractiveness predicted overall attractiveness more strongly than did body attractiveness, and this difference was significant in males.

Last edited:
Girls get wet for this stick thin skinny guy, just lol at how much lifting is cope.

"..... girls are gonna go crazy. Guys are gonna go crazy...."

Ellen Degenerate never misses a chance to remind us that homos are part of the world.

Tall handsome rich ripped Chad. In that fucking order!

@GeneticFilth @Ropemaxx @based_meme

One thing all you guys are forgetting is that frame >>> muscles. Frame determines how good your body looks. How broad your shoulders and ribcage are compared to your waist and hips, and that is mostly determined by bone structure and genetics.

Screenshot 20191110 045054

Screenshot 20191110 044925

(Can't be bothered to crop the photos because I am a lazycel).

But in conclusion, you can gymcel all you want. But if you have shit body bone structure, that isn't going to help you at all.

This 10/10 giga Stacy wanted to date him even if he smelled like cat piss lmao

Last edited:
Frame determines how good your body looks.
Don't forget insertions. You can have long thick bones, but if you have long tendons/short muscle bellies everywhere, kiss aesthetics goodbye, you might as well permabulk hoping the fat covers your misfortune.

True
TERACOPE. If muscle matters why am I posting here then? To foids, good physique or strength means NOTHING if youre short & ugly and especially if youre autistic. Only other dudes care about how strong you are. Foids only care about muscles if good looking tall guys have them.

Foids only care about muscles if good looking tall guys have them.
This needs to be emphasized. The studies showing female preference for athletic bodies control for other attractiveness markers by cropping out the face in pictures and not stating height. They'd be bunk studies otherwise.

This needs to be emphasized. The studies showing female preference for athletic bodies control for other attractiveness markers by cropping out the face in pictures and not stating height. They'd be bunk studies otherwise.
100% this

True

TERACOPE. If muscle matters why am I posting here then? To foids, good physique or strength means NOTHING to foids if youre short & ugly and especially if youre autistic. Only other dudes care about how strong you are. Foids only care about muscles if good looking tall guys have them.
Learn to read and understand nuance.
Ugly + muscles= doesnt matter, its still over
Good looking or slightly good looking with muscles= MORE ATTRACTIVE THAN WITHOUT
A 7/10 male with a perfect body can improve his SMV drastically, if you deny this your a delusional retard. This doesnt mean that an ugly guy with a good body will attract any women with it. Because women have requirements and if you don't meet them its over no matter what.

Its like saying height doesn't matter because if you are ugly and tall its over.

Good looking or slightly good looking with muscles= MORE ATTRACTIVE THAN WITHOUT
A 7/10 male with a perfect body can improve his SMV drastically, if you deny this your a delusional retard. This doesnt mean that an ugly guy with a good body will attract any women with it. Because women have requirements and if you don't meet them its over no matter what.

Its like saying height doesn't matter because if you are ugly and tall its over.
I see your point now.

The whole point of lifting from a looksmaxing perspective is to make a low body fat percentage easier to maintain. Most guys have awful body fat percentages and would benefit a lot from leaning down to the ideal 10-15% range; muscle burns a lot of calories and will let you have pizza and beer every weekend without having to fast from Monday to Friday.

I wish I was a little bit taller...

Chads who gymmaxx have higher SMV but any gymcel could never compare to a skinny chad