Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The power of make up

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
Just change your entire face teehee :^)

@Diocel

There needs to be a fakeup megathread.

A simple contouring tutorial video on youtube and a fat nosed whore can fraud hers while a man with a big nose has to pay thousands of dollars for surgery.

This is rich coming from femoids. Basically saying "Just be yourself, while i cover myself in makeup so i can change myself"

if a foid cakes on excessive makeup like this it should be obvious that she’s subhuman. you can’t polish a turd
naturally good looking girls don’t need to use as much, and typically look good without it

makeup is what allows ugly women to juggernaut past their SMV and often date up. if most men saw through the facade, hypergamy and the imbalance in the dating market wouldn’t be as bad is it is

those bitches look like clows with that amount of paint in their faces

fucking black magic

Atleast the man is based for suing that whore

The makeup made her nose bigger.

never underestimate the power of fakeup and the extent woman abuse it...

Based algeriancel

A simple contouring tutorial video on youtube and a fat nosed whore can fraud hers while a man with a big nose has to pay thousands of dollars for surgery.
Not only that, people are enabling this type of fakeup behaviour. These fuckers are getting paid just to apply make up. While an ugly guy has to work hard to spend money on 'self improvement'.