Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The problem is not you

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Sometimes we fall into this trap of thinking that we we had a good personality, if we were funny or if we did this and that, we would attract women. People always tell you that the problem is you. Please don't believe that. There is nothing wrong with you cause if it was then it'd mean that we could do something to change it, and we can't. We can't change our bone structure, height, eyes, skin, hair, etc. We could try to improve our personality but that is not enough. Foids don't pay attention to personality AT ALL. The first time a woman looks at you they scan you like a radar and if they detect even the slightest flaw, they reject you. It doesn't matter if you're funny or kind or whatever. They're just like that. How many times they tell Chad he has to change his personality to have a girlfriend? Zero. Your personality is not the problem. YOU ARE NOT THE PROBLEM! The problem is them, those superficial and whorish cunts.

There is nothing wrong with you cause if it was then it'd mean that we could do something to change it, and we can't.
:feelstastyman:

Ummm, sweaty, who hurt you?

tbh, with that logic being literally retarded isnt bad/a problem because you cant become nonretarded yourself you are just stuck being low IQ

That's a big yikes from me!! Yikes!!

I had improper oral and body posture during puberty, it is my fault.

High IQ.
In societies that enforce monogamy, people end up pairbonding their looksmatch / statusmatch.

The issue is that the Western countries used to have religion and societal institutions that did this pairbonding / enforced monogamy. This has all been thrown out of the window in the last 60 years: (((sexual liberation))), (((the pill))), decline in religious sentiment, etc.

What do you get when you throw marriage out of the window? You get what you fucking deserve!

We live in a society.

The first time a woman looks at you they scan you like a radar and if they detect even the slightest flaw, they reject you.
Very true and disturbing.

High IQ.
In societies that enforce monogamy, people end up pairbonding their looksmatch / statusmatch.

The issue is that the Western countries used to have religion and societal institutions that did this pairbonding / enforced monogamy. This has all been thrown out of the window in the last 60 years: (((sexual liberation))), (((the pill))), decline in religious sentiment, etc.

What do you get when you throw marriage out of the window? You get what you fucking deserve!

We live in a society.

No one here believes in personality

Yes... it is.

Im ugly.

In my redpill days I would kick myself everyday thinking I was the only responsible for not being fucking a 10/10 Stacy.

At least you tried to cheer us up

The problem is not even our looks or genetics, its way way deeper than that.

We, all incels, are here today cause our genes survived hundreds and thousands of years thruout evolution, and before that millions of years as non-humans.

WE ARE NOT THE PROBLEM

The core problem is the un-natural enviroment, artificial one, where technology has FUCKED UP the dating dynamics in foids massive favour. Social media, the birth control pill, welfare, all of society, THAT IS THE PROBLEM, the problem is NOT YOU.

In a world where only 5% are "fuck worthy" - it stands to reason the problem cannot be men per se, but something else.

Who is creating this enviroment for us? We all know who (((they))) are.

The problem is me because i don't have cash to buy ER session

Good post. One of my most helpful psychological copes is telling myself that there's absolutely nothing that I could have done to improve my chances with women.

My best chance of being successful was in the mid-to-late 2000s when I was younger, was in the best shape of my life, was making great money for someone fresh out of college, and was going out several times a week balling like the goddamn Pope! Not to mention, smartphones and social media weren't nearly as ubiquitous back then and male sexlessness was at a generational low in 2008. If I couldn't ascend then, I won't ever be able to ascend unless I find a time machine and travel back to the 1970s or before when even my subhuman father was able to occasionally date women.

There is nothing wrong with you cause if it was then it'd mean that we could do something to change it, and we can't.
Cope. The incel community is rife with shitty personalities -- though in most cases, it's an effect of inceldom rather than a cause, and plays only a minor contributory role after having been established. And as I pointed out in my recent thread, personality is largely heritable, up to 60% in some studies, so although most of us have quite a bit of room for improvement personality-wise, it wouldn't really matter in the end since it's our looks that ultimately break us, and there's a hard genetic limit to how much we can improve our personalities just like there is with our looks.

Just take a fucking shower it’s that easy

We are genetic trash, the problem is definitely us, we wouldnt want a genetic trash tier foid either.

The problem is genetics. You can do anything you want with good enough genetics.

OP, I agree with you. There are too many pathetic self hating users on this forum who need to get some spite within them. All the self hate is annoying and they should go and do something about their situation. We all have moments of weakness where we pin the blame on ourselves but that should not be one's default position.

Good post. One of my most helpful psychological copes is telling myself that there's absolutely nothing that I could have done to improve my chances with women.

My best chance of being successful was in the mid-to-late 2000s when I was younger, was in the best shape of my life, was making great money for someone fresh out of college, and was going out several times a week balling like the goddamn Pope! Not to mention, smartphones and social media weren't nearly as ubiquitous back then and male sexlessness was at a generational low in 2008. If I couldn't ascend then, I won't ever be able to ascend unless I find a time machine and travel back to the 1970s or before when even my subhuman father was able to occasionally date women.

Really?? It really never began for me then, I was 18 in 2008. It's interesting you mention you're father. I get on reasonably well with him, but he is an ethnicel, who would probably be an incel in this day and age (even if he wasn't in his 60s).