Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The Problem is Your GAME. Stop Blaming Everything Else!!

O

OMGFML

Officer
Just buy my course and I'll teach you:

Barely any dislikes on that video LMAO, there are still a lot of pua copers indeed.

Last edited:
PUAcopers and their autistic methods of "gaming" females. "Just hold frame bro" "Just be dominant bro" "Don't cave into her demands bro"

chad's game is his face
if this video is strictly for normal/ugly men, maybe some high tier normies can succeed with "game," having a decent face and social skills/ being funny
but if an incel trys this, he will either end up in prison or his self esteem would be so low he'd rope

PUAcopers and their autistic methods of "gaming" females. "Just hold frame bro" "Just be dominant bro" "Don't cave into her demands bro"
I am pretty sure a lot of these con artists are low IQ psychopaths.

Muh game. I want smack every pua fag who says this shit.

There will always be pua copers. No one wants to admit it's over , They are going to look for everything before admitting it

I know it's my goddamm fault.
I'M UGLY

This faggot fell for it
IMG 20200212 074131

this shit is worse than the manifest your destiny with positivity predators

"your life isn't good? It's because you have negative thoughts and aren't positive enough"

He claims he helped a 5'5 ricecel get a slaycount of 300 with some game, a little gym, and new clothes.

Just LMAO if you believe this bullshit artist.

Autistic 50IQ Chad/Tyrone who can't talk to women gets more pussy than this whole forum combined.

Just buy my course and I'll teach you:

Barely any dislikes on that video LMAO, there are still a lot of pua copers indeed.

And remember kids, you can only blame yourself for everything or blame other other people for everything :feelsYall:

He claims he helped a 5'5 ricecel get a slaycount of 300 with some game, a little gym, and new clothes.

Just LMAO if you believe this bullshit artist.
just imagining that makes me wanna burst out laughing

imagine still believing in Game™ in 2020

Redpill only works as a SMV boost for Chad actually.
They try to implement the Chad's usual idgaf attitude but it's just cringy af when an ugly male tries to act like that.

goddd damn i fucking hateeeeeee puas scammers :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelswhat:

Funny thing is you could probably torrent or find a download for most of these systems and just test them out for free, no need to pay these fuckers, so the guys who pay for the programmes are multiple levels of blue pilled and stupid

1. Actually believes it will work
2. Doesn't simply find a free download

PUA game DOES work...

Only if you’re Chad that is.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back