Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The problem of society is the "muh individualism" and "Muh im a grown person" meme

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-
Ive chatted with foid who had a shit ton of piercings with an chadlite-fish accc

she was 8 years older than me

Ive messaged in a rude way or at least not political correct way About why does she mentions how many piercings she has in her profile

she yells at me for not Messaging her in a nice way, she says because there are guys who want to know how many piercings she has

I wrote that this is bullshit, since no one gives a fuck About how many piercings she has, thats just a small talk opener for a casual conversation with the Goal the fuck her

it's just like "hey how are you" while in reality no one cares how good you feel, everyone just wants to fuck you

She replies in a Angry way "i know how People behave, do you think you can teach me something About life with your age?"

I replied: The Things is, i dont even Need that much life experience, i just have to think logically to know that most People who message you in a friendly dont really give a fuck About you (which is absolutely correct, since it's a normal human behaviour to use nice approaches just for a higher Purpose)

She replies: You annoy me, bye

Ive showed her that her "im almost a decade older than you so = more life experience and Knowledge" bullshit doesnt Count

Ive didnt even wrote that i want to teach her something About life by telling that most guys only fake their niceness, ive just assumed she's a bit naive because she was upset About my directly-non-political correct message

But she had that typical modern foid behaviour "Muh freeness and independency! I can do whatever i want and no one can teach my anything"

It's so laughable if a foid who's still in the same Generation like you thinks she has more life experience because she's 8 years older

She assumed that ive tried to teach her something About life in a demeaning way, while at the same time she called me a Little boy

Let alone that endless narcissism, that she thinks it's impossible that an 8 years younger guy can teach her something

people are so obsessed with positivity they ignore reality

Foids are worse than talking to brick walls.