Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The problem with H3H3 hating on incels

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Ejr9xjPU0AAYNTX

Ejr9xjQU4AU9Qm5

Ejr9xjNVkAETGGj

He's a fat disgusting slob who only got a partner because he's a Joo.

Doesn't that guy have a wife and a kid??

Wtf is he doing?

Kike scammer.

Nose privilege on display

I can't believe I used to watch these clowns...

He's a fat disgusting slob who only got a partner because he's a Joo.
if he see pictures from when he got married he was thin at the time tbh. He basically pulled what a lot of roasties pull and got fat after he got married.

Keemstar cucked him and the kid might be his :feelskek:

Keemstar and Leafy were made fun of and abused by all the mainstream Jewtubers now i realize they were right all along.

I dont know how this guy got so popular, he's a terrible interviewer, he has no insights, he's annoying as shit, he interrupts his guests, his jew wife talks like she's high, and he waves his eyebrows up and down constantly.

I dont know how this guy got so popular, he's a terrible interviewer, he has no insights, he's annoying as shit, he interrupts his guests, his jew wife talks like she's high, and he waves his eyebrows up and down constantly.
He was relatively funny in 2016 and hopped on the hating the Paul brothers bandwagon which gave him popularity. He just hope on every bandwagon there is to hop on.

And also his vape nation thing got a ton of views but that idea was stolen lol

He's going through a mid-life crisis now, starts shit with many different YouTubers, and I think his kosher genetics are causing him to be prone to schizophrenia. I'm sort of predicting he'll end up killing someone, maybe even his own family within 10 years. That jewish sports game player "bread" was the one that went nuts and shot up a madden tournament.

His son is the Messiah.

he looks like a fat tranny

was ugly 5 years ago and still descended hard