Serious The problem with Nausea (they don't want you to know this)

foidologist

foidologist

mentally crippled by dot-filled sewer years
★★★★★
77d 9h 57m
The problem with Nausea: now the problem with Nausea, and let me just start by addressing several Nausea facts which have now come to our attention: now first of all we must address the brutal reality of the situation we must come to a deeply brutal and hard to swallow pill in the entire black pill; that is, we mustn't forget that JBC is law. The progress of human civilization has culminated in the form of the hard to digest jbcpill. Short indian men are smv moggers. We have many users on this website who are accomplished jbc theorists of our generation. Many users have had to leave the site because they got destroyed by the facts and logic of jbc theory. The difference is that JBC is real, and curries have it better then whites, and this is a just a normal dating observation, while JBW just mocks whites for being so subhuman that its funny to compare it to jbc. I remember when I first swallowed the JBCpill. It completely destroyed me. I'm a husk of what I was once before. People would not suffer like this if they were curry. JBC is legit in India... over 1 billion of curries didn't come out of the air. Jbc isnt a law, its an axiom. It does not need to be proven.

shii410

shii410

Emba
★★★★★
172d 19h 21m

Idotms

Idotms

U wouldn't get it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
★★★★★
46d 8h 30m
GermaniaIncelia

GermaniaIncelia

incel vortex
★★★
22d 16h 11m
if only i was born curry

FullTimeLoser

FullTimeLoser

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
★★★★★
150d 14h 9m
Nauseates me

Blacktarpill

Blacktarpill

The pp183 theory
★★★★★
140d 18h 35m
NirvanaFan1988

NirvanaFan1988

Talentless,dumb,poor,analphabet,ugly rotting away
-
9d 4h 29m
This helps with @nausea and @vomit

SneakPower611

SneakPower611

卐卐 nuck figgers 卍卍
★★★★★
35d 3h 54m
JBC is not law, it's an axiom

Last edited:
RainerNLM

RainerNLM

Admiral
★★★★★
8d 2h 56m
The problem with Nausea: now the problem with Nausea, and let me just start by addressing several Nausea facts which have now come to our attention: now first of all we must address the brutal reality of the situation we must come to a deeply brutal and hard to swallow pill in the entire black pill; that is, we mustn't forget that JBC is law. The progress of human civilization has culminated in the form of the hard to digest jbcpill. Short indian men are smv moggers. We have many users on this website who are accomplished jbc theorists of our generation. Many users have had to leave the site because they got destroyed by the facts and logic of jbc theory. The difference is that JBC is real, and curries have it better then whites, and this is a just a normal dating observation, while JBW just mocks whites for being so subhuman that its funny to compare it to jbc. I remember when I first swallowed the JBCpill. It completely destroyed me. I'm a husk of what I was once before. People would not suffer like this if they were curry. JBC is legit in India... over 1 billion of curries didn't come out of the air. Jbc isnt a law, its an axiom. It does not need to be proven.