★★★★★
65d 9h 57m
its a problem

coppernicus

coppernicus

Professional thread bumper
-
18d 16h 5m
I was LARPing the whole time. I have had sex before. I am not even really misogynistic. I just wanted to understand incels. I mean, aside from the regular news stories. I am really obsessed with subcultures and countercultures. This is truly an organic counterculture. So I read in reddit and the incel wiki just long enough to learn the lingo. Then i started posting here. Anyway, what I learned is that most of you guys really are just very lonely college aged guys. Theres nothing else to understand here. Anyway, please understand this. Violence is not the answer. That is the one thing I disagree with. There might not be an answer to your problem. But if you kill someone, all you do is just transfer your pain onto someone else, and that is the person you harm and their relatives. I wish you all well.

Zettacel

Zettacel

∈ 10^21 levels of Incel ⋑
★★★★★
23d 5h 3m
ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
★★★★★
55d 9h 34m
trash taken out

failmaxxed

failmaxxed

Low IQ
9d 1h 57m
@Pennywise thoughts?

manicel

manicel

5'10 retardedcel 2/10 face
-
47d 3h 31m
unsettling

unsettling

Luminary
★★★★★
65d 9h 57m
ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
★★★★★
55d 9h 34m
Numb

Numb

Deformed Mexican
★★★★★
15d 5h 16m
I was LARPing the whole time. I have had sex before. I am not even really misogynistic. I just wanted to understand incels. I mean, aside from the regular news stories. I am really obsessed with subcultures and countercultures. This is truly an organic counterculture. So I read in reddit and the incel wiki just long enough to learn the lingo. Then i started posting here. Anyway, what I learned is that most of you guys really are just very lonely college aged guys. Theres nothing else to understand here. Anyway, please understand this. Violence is not the answer. That is the one thing I disagree with. There might not be an answer to your problem. But if you kill someone, all you do is just transfer your pain onto someone else, and that is the person you harm and their relatives. I wish you all well.
user is banned :feelsahh:

WØLF

WØLF

Overlord
28d 2h 9m

nihility

nihility

★★★★★
★★★★★
143d 18h 49m
this is unsettling

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Indari [News] The problem with your moms pussy The Sewers 2
UninspiredGuy1 The problem with Ritalincel The Sewers 7
UninspiredGuy1 The problem with FastbananaCEO The Sewers 2
Personalityinkwell the problem with transcended truecel The Sewers 24