★★★★★
62d 11h 38m
fuck this honestly

Zettacel

Zettacel

∈ 10^21 levels of Incel ⋑
★★★★★
20d 22h 14m
As soon as I looked at my computer monitor which is an output device that displays information in pictorial form that comprises the visual display, circuitry, casing, and power supply. I couldn't help but reply to your post and move my computer mouse which is a hand-held pointing gadget that recognizes two-dimensional movement comparative with a surface and squeezed the picture that is found coterminous to the measure of your post in order to cause the site experience explicit strategies and remember for its database the information of me having your crazy post bookmarked. I will utilize my wisdom and make a thorough analysis of your message that you sent me today in the year 2020 (MMXX) the present year, and the jump year beginning on Wednesday of the Gregorian schedule, the 2020th year of the Common Era (CE) and Anno Domini (AD) assignments, the twentieth year of the third thousand years, the twentieth year of the 21st century, and the first year of the 2020s decade on earth which is the third planet from the Sun and the only astronomical object known to harbor life. According to radiometric dating and other evidence, Earth formed over 4.5 billion years ago. Earth's gravity interacts with other objects in space, especially the Sun and the Moon, which is Earth's only natural satellite. Earth orbits around the Sun in 365.256 solar days, a period known as an Earth sidereal year. During this time, Earth rotates about its axis 366.256 times, that is, a sidereal year has 366.256 sidereal days so I will glance via the Internet which is the global system of interconnected computer networks that uses the Internet protocol suite (TCP/IP) to communicate between networks and devices. It is a network of networks that consists of private, public, academic, business, and government networks of local to global scope, linked by a broad array of electronic, wireless, and optical networking technologies. The Internet carries a vast range of information resources and services, such as the inter-linked hypertext documents and applications of the World Wide Web (WWW), electronic mail, telephony, and file sharing on my aforementioned computer monitor, thank you very much.

IamJacksBrokenHeart

IamJacksBrokenHeart

★★★★★
39d 9h 11m
maybe you are right

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
nihility [Serious] The problem with wagecucking The Sewers 17
BrazilianSigmasDad the problem with may 27th The Sewers 12
BrazilianSigmasDad the problem with may 26 The Sewers 6
mental_out [Serious] The problem with gif avis The Sewers 8