Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The problem with the incel community.

Shrekcel

Shrekcel

Greycel
Before you all come out reeeeeeeeing and calling me a fakecel, I've been without a relationship or intimacy with another human being for over 6 years. I respect what most of you go through. You guys feel the same pain of depression, loneliness, and lack of validation I do. I believe in the blackpill 90%. However, there's some of you that are just pathetic. This place is starting to crab bucket hard.

When I had a few relationships between 2009 to 2012, you better believe I worked hard for those. I actually tried. I started parties, I went out and tried meeting people, and actually made friends. And that's as a ugly shrekcel. For those in here that have never tried, fuck you faggots. Some of you are under 20 and fuck you even more. If you're under 20 and reeeeeing, take a good look in the mirror and actually stare at yourself for more than 5 minutes. Realize you can be fixed and gtfo of here before it's too late.

Hating women for everything wrong is honestly retarded. All the rice and currycels that claim "cause race" are the worst. If you were white you still would be incel. If you left your moms basement for once you would see asians and currys everywhere with someone that obviously loves them. I've seen so many "manlets" with a girl at their arms it's not even funny. It's really about face. If you have a deformed face I get you. Human nature really is shitty and shallow most of the time. However we're not all the same. We all don't think the same. Therefore there's a slim chance you'll meet someone not the same as the others. Sounds like bluepilled shit right but by believing everyone is same is not logical. Wristcel is cope. Heightcel is cope. Racecel is cope. Dickcel is cope. Most of you guys cope with stupid shit. All that really matters is you have a symmetric face. And 99% of people do. By sitting on your ass doing nothing and crab bucketing you'll ruin your chance at any chance no matter what.

You actually have to try. That's the real blackpill. Trying is hard. It's alot of work. And most of the time there is nothing but bad experiences from it that reinforce whatever beliefs we have come up with to cope with the failures. Life isn't easy for most people. Sure it's easy for the 10% that get talked about here like a autistic kid playing with a light switch. But for the 90% we have to work hard for what we got. We respect people who have it hard and beat what we believed was impossible. Respecting some idiots on youtube and instagram cause "easy life" is autistic as fuck. For anyone with a brain we see through their shit immediately. A shallowness not worth the time even thinking about.

Try and accomplish something that is nearly impossible. When some of you incels finally get what you thought impossible, that truly will be reputable. Because it wasn't easy. If it were easy it wouldn't be reputable. That's why slut shamming exists. Because it's not reputable to brag about something that's easy. It's the same for chads. When they brag about how easy it is, it's not reputable because we know how easy it is for them. It's not even bragging at that point, it's more a red flag about who they are as a person. That's one of the main reasons chads hang out with chads. They create their own crab buckets to reinforce their own beliefs just like here. Try and beat what's nearly impossible instead of giving up without ever trying. Our ancestors were fighters. They fought hard. Are we not the descendants of fighters? Fight to live. Life is a struggle for most. The struggle is real. Or circlejerk the rest of the living dead around here. The easy choice is to give up and I see so much of that in the incel community.

Fuck yourself fakecel trash.

Shrekcel said:
Before you all come out reeeeeeeeing and calling me a fakecel, I've been without a relationship or intimacy with another human being for over 6 years. I respect what most of you go through. You guys feel the same pain of depression, loneliness, and lack of validation I do. I believe in the blackpill 90%. However, there's some of you that are just pathetic. This place is starting to crab bucket hard.

When I had a few relationships between 2009 to 2012, you better believe I worked hard for those. I actually tried. I started parties, I went out and tried meeting people, and actually made friends. And that's as a ugly shrekcel. For those in here that have never tried, fuck you faggots. Some of you are under 20 and fuck you even more. If you're under 20 and reeeeeing, take a good look in the mirror and actually stare at yourself for more than 5 minutes. Realize you can be fixed and gtfo of here before it's too late.

Hating women for everything wrong is honestly retarded. All the rice and currycels that claim "cause race" are the worst. If you were white you still would be incel. If you left your moms basement for once you would see asians and currys everywhere with someone that obviously loves them. I've seen so many "manlets" with a girl at their arms it's not even funny. It's really about face. If you have a deformed face I get you. Human nature really is shitty and shallow most of the time. However we're not all the same. We all don't think the same. Therefore there's a slim chance you'll meet someone not the same as the others. Sounds like bluepilled shit right but by believing everyone is same is not logical. Wristcel is cope. Heightcel is cope. Racecel is cope. Dickcel is cope. Most of you guys cope with stupid shit. All that really matters is you have a symmetric face. And 99% of people do. By sitting on your ass doing nothing and crab bucketing you'll ruin your chance at any chance no matter what.

You actually have to try. That's the real blackpill. Trying is hard. It's alot of work. And most of the time there is nothing but bad experiences from it that reinforce whatever beliefs we have come up with to cope with the failures. Life isn't easy for most people. Sure it's easy for the 10% that get talked about here like a autistic kid playing with a light switch. But for the 90% we have to work hard for what we got. We respect people who have it hard and beat what we believed was impossible. Respecting some idiots on youtube and instagram cause "easy life" is autistic as fuck. For anyone with a brain we see through their shit immediately. A shallowness not worth the time even thinking about.

Try and accomplish something that is nearly impossible. When some of you incels finally get what you thought impossible, that truly will be reputable. Because it wasn't easy. If it were easy it wouldn't be reputable. That's why slut shamming exists. Because it's not reputable to brag about something that's easy. It's the same for chads. When they brag about how easy it is, it's not reputable because we know how easy it is for them. It's not even bragging at that point, it's more a red flag about who they are as a person. That's one of the main reasons chads hang out with chads. They create their own crab buckets to reinforce their own beliefs just like here. Try and beat what's nearly impossible instead of giving up without ever trying. Our ancestors were fighters. They fought hard. Are we not the descendants of fighters? Fight to live. Life is a struggle for most. The struggle is real. Or circlejerk the rest of the living dead around here. The easy choice is to give up and I see so much of that in the incel community.

Ban this fakecel/chadlite.

You're the same person who posted about how you wanted to catfish women and attack them with acid. Go back to cucktears, loser.

Fucking oath, I thought we were done with cuck normie platitudes when we got off Reddit.

u/azavii

>I've been without a relationship or intimacy with another human being for over 6 years

Stopped reading right there..

GET THE FUCK OUT FAKECELS 

Oh my God, you haven't been in a relationship in 6 years?!?! How do you cope?!?! Man it must be hard to be you.

Fuck off faggot

What's a shrekcel :p? /s

Shrekcel said:
I've been without a relationship or intimacy with another human being for over 6 years.

Try your entire life.

Why aren't people realizing that this isn't a fakecel at all, it's a cucktears brigader? This person posted about how he was gonna acid attack women (then deleted it after being called out) and now he says this? WE ARE BEING BRIGADED. @azavii @Ryo Hazuki

Fucking fakecel, get the fuck out. You think we haven't tried? Also how much of a retard are you anyways? You think my face is going to change at 19 years old to the point where i could be considered attractive without any surgeries? It's always these fakecels that think that age actually matters. Truecels know right after puberty starts, because you are the only one that gets treated differently and that does not get to experience all the normal things in life.