Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The problem with this forum

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
On here everything is too negative and sad (but the truth) and there is too much low effort and fakecel larpers.

.me has more users and is more active and funny yet I can't relate to them because they're all normies or normies larping as chads who have superiority complexes because God gave them average looks yet they're too retarded to do anything with them.

It's over we will never get our perfect cope

there is no forum of genuine incels which is lighthearted and fun.

I come on here after having to deal with hate conflict and problems in real life and all there is is more conflict and problems

Yeah, this is certainly the most hostile incel forum

I come on here after having to deal with hate conflict and problems in real life and all there is is more conflict and problems
OffTopic is what used to be fun but the sewers was introduced and was shit and then brought OffTopic down with it

@SergeantIncel srsly look into removing the sewers and bringing the forum back to how it was fam

OffTopic is what used to be fun but the sewers was introduced and was shit and then brought OffTopic down with it

@SergeantIncel srsly look into removing the sewers and bringing the forum back to how it was fam
post maxxers took over the sewers and offtopic died due to not having posts to fill it

post maxxers took over the sewers and offtopic died due to not having posts to fill it
Even the sewers is shit now tho. That's why we need to have just one discussion centre other than inceldom discussion. And base the strictness of it about the same as the OffTopic on looksmax but make it a little stricter cuz of autists like Animecel2D and ppl who post like I did back in the day

Even the sewers is shit now tho. That's why we need to have just one discussion centre other than inceldom discussion. And base the strictness of it about the same as the OffTopic on looksmax but make it a little stricter cuz of autists like Animecel2D and ppl who post like I did back in the day
I’m neurotypical.

Is that so hard to get through your thick skull?

the retarded postmaxxers like unsettling ruin sewers tbh

On here everything is too negative and sad (but the truth) and there is too much low effort and fakecel larpers.

.me has more users and is more active and funny yet I can't relate to them because they're all normies or normies larping as chads who have superiority complexes because God gave them average looks yet they're too retarded to do anything with them.
Normal looking people are more social and positive than ugly ones. Ban ugly ones, problem solved.

:feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat:
Traitor

Screenshot 20201011 223908

celmates was pretty fun subreddit, because it was as based as co and had the meme format of reddit.

The thing is that inceldom is a very serious problem and there are going to be harsh blackpill. The entire situation is just depressing. Incel spaces on reddit were a bit more lighthearted since it had more memes but it was cucked as hell and even saying nigger gets you permanently banned