Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The proliferation of retarded boomer memes following the Capitol riot: a case study

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
My mother is usually not politically engaged, but following the Capitol riot, she was "radicalized" in the inane boomer way by her faceberg feed and told me all about Bill Gates (a benign autistic billionaire) wanting to exterminate the world's population via Covid-19 vaccines and how antifa was behind the incident at the Capitol.

It would be funny if not for the fact that these narratives are mainstream, and are even being promoted on our very own .co. Also notable is the fact that my father, who is intelligent, began politically disengaging precisely at the same time that my mother politically engaged in her retarded way, a brain-drain of the right-wing which I postulate is typical and occurring on a grand scale.

When there are plenty of psychopathic Jewish billionaires whose motivations can be impugned, it is (((very interesting))) how an autistic gentile is singled out as the incarnation of evil. And as I've mentioned in another thread:

Notice how calling the rioters antifa/BLM basically just serves to justify the imprisonment of right-wing Trump supporters and deprive them of any moral or material support :lul:

Moreover, it is an exact parallel of the federal government's propaganda that "White supremacists" were behind the violence at BLM/antifa protests last summer, and totally not their own assets which LARP as this extremist or that depending upon the circumstances.

Good one, Zionist retards.

Last edited:
decent IQ mother or just lucky to find a corn

there were some obvious antifas amongst the crowd obviously not the majority because the majority is always just fodder and passive herd that can be lead around. Such as by antifants.

the capitol stormers should have played minecraft perma death irl mod pvp mode with the politicians