Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The psychology of IT members

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Screenshot 20200728 223746

Screenshot 20200728 223805

Screenshot 20200728 223819

Screenshot 20200728 223841

Screenshot 20200728 223923

Screenshot 20200728 224152

They are all suffering in life and cyber bullying the lowest most depressed n ostrasized ppl of society is what they do to feel better about themselves.

Come on, don't make fun of people who are clearly not doing well, they have it hard enough if they harm themselves.

Come on, don't make fun of people who are clearly not doing well, they have it hard enough.
I'm literally screenshotting it. I never said anything about it are you dumb? Stop virtue signalling. Nigger iq.

What's she so sad about? she has a partner that already life mogs this entire forum.

and water is wet
everyone who is 20+ years old and spends majority of his life on reddit is probably one of us

I'm literally screenshotting it. I never said anything about it are you dumb? Stop virtue signalling. Nigger iq.
Hate is not going to lead to happiness, nor will it do anything else productive or positive for your life. Why surround yourself with hate?

Come on, don't make fun of people who are clearly not doing well, they have it hard enough if they harm themselves.
I wish that I would have been able to become a moralcel, but every time I tried to, it ended-up bad for me and I looked like a cuck
and get reminded by reality

Hate is not going to lead to happiness, nor will it do anything else productive or positive for your life. Why surround yourself with hate?
Ye just completely avoid what I said and start talking about something else that has no relevance. Can you actually make a direct response to what I said please.

Do it before you get banned for being caught out as an infiltrator

Edit: oh were you joking? I genuinely can't tell if you're being sarcastic jfl

Aren't they basically doing the same thing? we are not doing well yet they make fun of us.

Aren't they basically doing the same thing? we are not doing well yet they make fun of us.
It's the classic

just be a passive doormat bro

Ignore retards like that.

Wow I always thought they were a bunch of Chads with healthy sex lives :rolleyes:this is very unsettling

It's a comfort to know you are not on the very bottom. Also do not discount the warm glowing feeling of moral superiority they get whenever the condemn some incel post with naughty words and objectionable, blasphemous wrongthink in it

Good I hope that faggot kills himself

Very likely they are feeling even worse than us :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

My guess on the psychology on IT members using the OCEAN model:

-moderate openness to new experiences. They are very open about tranny & polyamory & other left wing shit, but not so much about being open to seeing things from the other point of view.
-low to moderate conscientiousness. They don't particularly seem very dutiful, orderly, or capable of paying attention to details.
- moderate to high extroversion. Extroversion is the only trait that helps NT uglies breed or have social lives. Their extroversion helps push the motivation to form relationships, whereas an introvert gets quickly burnt out from socialization.
-very high agreeableness. This is the hallmark of the IT member. They care awfully a lot about what society thinks, and that it precisely must follow a tumblr/twitter sort of morality, that follow no principles other than the trendy herd morality of the times. They are the kinds of people that would buy tickets to Hamilton 3 years ago and rave about it, and then cancel Lin-Manuel Miranda as of June 2020 for depicting Thomas Jefferson (a slave owner) favorably.
- very high neuroticism- they are extremely sensitive looking for outrage in places that wouldn't normally stumble upon day-to-day

-moderate openness to new experiences. They are very open about tranny & polyamory & other left wing shit, but not so much about being open to seeing things from the other point of view.
-low to moderate conscientiousness. They don't particularly seem very dutiful, orderly, or capable of paying attention to details.
- moderate to high extroversion. Extroversion is the only trait that helps NT uglies breed or have social lives. Their extroversion helps push the motivation to form relationships, whereas an introvert gets quickly burnt out from socialization.
-very high agreeableness. This is the hallmark of the IT member. They care awfully a lot about what society thinks, and that it precisely must follow a tumblr/twitter sort of morality, that follow no principles other than the trendy herd morality of the times. They are the kinds of people that would buy tickets to Hamilton 3 years ago and rave about it, and then cancel Lin-Manuel Miranda as of June 2020 for depicting Thomas Jefferson (a slave owner) favorably.
- very high neuroticism- they are extremely sensitive looking for outrage in places that wouldn't normally stumble upon day-to-day
introvert=ugly a lot of the time

Apparently this is doxxing according to IT btw lol

Apparently this is doxxing according to IT btw lol

It's not like they don't speculate about the psychology of incels frequently. If they are objecting to posts like this they can't handle their own kinds of arguments being redirected back at them.

IT's over

Good points about the neuroticism and agreeableness.

Fuck em,self harm faggots do it for attention 9/10 cases
most of the time its a foid
Get that :soy: shit outta here

We will literally just outlive IT members unironically hahahaha

Considering these people want you dead? You shouldn't hold back tbh.

Change your title to Yodacel.

They would not do the same for you.

She should have roped (in Minecraft) tbh. World would be a better place without her

Just checked out her profile

Shes 16 and has a boyfriend (whos 6'2'' by the way)

Why exactly is she feeling depressed and suicidal?

what is it with self-harming foids these days, it's like its cool to cut yourself now :feelshaha: i like how that landwhale blurred the image because they arent actual scars they are just red marks because she never actually went deeper than just a scratch

I will die without ever understanding self-harm. I'd rather just have my emotional pain instead of adding unecessary physical pain in as well.

I'd never ever do that.

I will die without ever understanding self-harm. I'd rather just have my emotional pain instead of adding unecessary physical pain in as well.

I'd never ever do that.
I don't understand why the fuck you would self harm

2 word for this bitch: Attention whore.