Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The Psychology of Normies When Faced With The Truth.

MountainGorilla

MountainGorilla

ȠỈဌဌᕦЃ
★★★★★

They're incapable of taking other people's perspective and yet they have the fucking audacity to spread mental health awareness.
All of these normies believe nurture > nature JUST FUCKING LOL. Your environment is only affects you like 20% while genetics affects your life by 80%. Don't believe me? Just look at African IQ scores vs White IQ scores and also search up the Flynn Effect. After adolescence, iq goes back down to normal and Africans IQ goes back to 85 and Whites IQ scores goes back to 90 thanks to the Flynn Effect because it doesn't matter if a African child was raised in a white household, further proving that it all comes down to genetics.

I think the lesson we can get out of this is that most people/normies are fucking mediocre, life is short and you are not going to do anything special with your life. These normies believe they are special because they love believing in a comfortable lie. Just wait until the agepill hits them and see them drop their beliefs. Normies are the most contradictory people ever and I'd rather take advice from a fucking goldfish than them.

But as for me, I'm thankful for learning that blackpill at a young age. Sure as I get older and I experience mogging and suifuel around me, I can be content that I learned the truth rather than wallow in lies. Unlike these normies who betray their own beliefs at the first sign of trouble, I will never betray the blackpill, it holds a special place in my heart, its in my blood and veins and I can feel a pulsing vibrancy and magical euphoria from it despite how brutal the blackpill is.

But I think the blackpill transcends the truth as well. The blackpill is the new forefront of mankind's search for truth and the meaning of life, the blackpill carries the torch from those of previous generations of philosophers and scientists.

Last edited:
The blackpill is the new forefront of mankind's search for truth and the meaning of life, the blackpill carries the torch from those of previous generations of philosophers and scientists.
The blackpill picks up where religion and philosophy pre-1930s left off.

they are repulsed by anything other than "you can achieve everything you set your mind to, bro"

they are repulsed by anything other than "you can achieve everything you set your mind to, bro"

yet at the same time, normies worship tall black athletes on TV for having good genes

yet at the same time, normies worship tall black athletes on TV for having good genes
It's because they think these 6'7 guys worked their way to being 6'7 and having good coordination or that gronk or whoever simply willed his way to being a 6'7 300lb brute

They genuinely believe it was the effort that got them there, lol

It's because they think these 6'7 guys worked their way to being 6'7 and having good coordination or that gronk or whoever simply willed his way to being a 6'7 300lb brute

They genuinely believe it was the effort that got them there, lol

they were all 50 year old 5'2 indian janitors who trained hard to become 22 year old 6'5 roid junkies with good frames

they were all 50 year old 5'2 indian janitors who trained hard to become 22 year old 6'5 roid junkies with good frames
They just self improved until they got to 2meter, 240lb sub 15% bf, yeah. Normies genuinely believe that shit, that these guys just "worked" their way to being as good as they are . it's just so fucking retarded beyond words

OPs tweet is right though, self improvement is just a toxic lie, all it does is waste your time with no payoff at the end whatsoever, you just missed out on everything trying to become "good enough" for it, that window closes and you have nothing to show for all your time wasted

They just self improved until they got to 2meter, 240lb sub 15% bf, yeah. Normies genuinely believe that shit, that these guys just "worked" their way to being as good as they are . it's just so fucking retarded beyond words

OPs tweet is right though, self improvement is just a toxic lie, all it does is waste your time with no payoff at the end whatsoever, you just missed out on everything trying to become "good enough" for it, that window closes and you have nothing to show for all your time wasted

I disagree with his tweet

self-improvement works great. just not enough to make you stand out to get women or be top tier

anyone can lose weight or improve their health. but self-improvement to normies means become a roided giga-chad, not a normie who has good cardio endurance or can squat his bodyweight

self-improvement works great. just not enough to make you stand out to get women or be top tier

anyone can lose weight or improve their health. but self-improvement to normies means become a roided giga-chad, not a normie who has good cardio endurance or can squat his bodyweight
The general idea behind the "self improvement" meme is what the tweet says, super toxic and a flat out lie that you can "self improve" your way to being accepted by society or finding love. Which obviously is not true whatsoever.
So anytime someone tells you to "self improve" and it will get you accepted socially or a gf, you can safely write them off as a retard.

nowadays I only do gym or cardio just to feel better, in the past I was dumb enough to think that would make me more attractive to women

The general idea behind the "self improvement" meme is what the tweet says, super toxic and a flat out lie that you can "self improve" your way to being accepted by society or finding love. Which obviously is not true whatsoever.
So anytime someone tells you to "self improve" and it will get you accepted socially or a gf, you can safely write them off as a retard.

nowadays I only do gym or cardio just to feel better, in the past I was dumb enough to think that would make me more attractive to women

true true, in that context it's a scam

it all boils down to "just be chad with self-improvement, bro", i.e. magic

Its fucking entirely arbitrary though. You can ask normies what the meaning of life is and they'll give you a variety of answers. I'm not saying self-improvement doesn't work, but its like putting a bandage over a broken leg, a simple solution to a very complex problem. They think self-improve is a fucking quickfix. Then when you finally realized you wasted your time and tell them that, normies will shift goalposts and say "you haven't done this
or that yet! keep trying!"

I've fucking seen normies deny basic biology that an organism's ultimate goal is the propagation of its species in order to avert extinction and they'll flat out say that life isn't like that and the grass is greener. Apparently humans are above nature and fucking basic biology, JUST FUCKING lol

Normies are contradictory and fickle as fuck and you have to take anything they say with a truck load of salt

Then when you finally realized you wasted your time and tell them that, normies will shift goalposts and say "you haven't done this
or that yet! keep trying!"
Been there done that lol

You're just a horse chasing a carrot on a stick if youre in that situation

The worst part is, to protect their ego and avoid admitting they lied, they'll guilt YOU into thinking you're a piece of shit for somehow "not trying hard enough" and call it a day.

Been there done that lol

You're just a horse chasing a carrot on a stick if youre in that situation

The worst part is, to protect their ego and avoid admitting they lied, they'll guilt YOU into thinking you're a piece of shit for somehow "not trying hard enough" and call it a day.
yet they have the fucking audacity to dare call us entitled

They're incapable of taking other people's perspective and yet they have the fucking audacity to spread mental health awareness.
All of these normies believe nurture > nature JUST FUCKING LOL. Your environment is only affects you like 20% while genetics affects your life by 80%. Don't believe me? Just look at African IQ scores vs White IQ scores and also search up the Flynn Effect. After adolescence, iq goes back down to normal and Africans IQ goes back to 85 and Whites IQ scores goes back to 90 thanks to the Flynn Effect because it doesn't matter if a African child was raised in a white household, further proving that it all comes down to genetics.

I think the lesson we can get out of this is that most people/normies are fucking mediocre, life is short and you are not going to do anything special with your life. These normies believe they are special because they love believing in a comfortable lie. Just wait until the agepill hits them and see them drop their beliefs. Normies are the most contradictory people ever and I'd rather take advice from a fucking goldfish than them.

But as for me, I'm thankful for learning that blackpill at a young age. Sure as I get older and I experience mogging and suifuel around me, I can be content that I learned the truth rather than wallow in lies. Unlike these normies who betray their own beliefs at the first sign of trouble, I will never betray the blackpill, it holds a special place in my heart, its in my blood and veins and I can feel a pulsing vibrancy and magical euphoria from it despite how brutal the blackpill is.

But I think the blackpill transcends the truth as well. The blackpill is the new forefront of mankind's search for truth and the meaning of life, the blackpill carries the torch from those of previous generations of philosophers and scientists.

Environment does affect your body greatly tho, if you happen to be raised in a vegan house and they feed you heavy Vitamin A food your growth plates will close much early resulting in ultramanletism like is my case kek.

Self-improvement is a meme because people who are at the top also improve and a much faster rate than the people down them because they actually have a society that supports them emotionally and economically.

You are mixing things up, of course everything is genetic but environment can also fuck things up.

Ofc some people will always be lowIQ due to genetics even if they have favourable environment but that doesn't mean you can apply that fact to everything.

Environment does affect your body greatly tho, if you happen to be raised in a vegan house and they feed you heavy Vitamin A food your growth plates will close much early resulting in ultramanletism like is my case kek.

Self-improvement is a meme because people who are at the top also improve and a much faster rate than the people down them because they actually have a society that supports them emotionally and economically.

You are mixing things up, of course everything is genetic but environment can also fuck things up.

Ofc some people will always be lowIQ due to genetics even if they have favourable environment but that doesn't mean you can apply that fact to everything.
The rule of thumb is genetics is who you are, and the environment simply reveals that. For example, if you're born with Chad tier looks, you're going to be happy because of the environment gives you positive reinforcement which is caused by your genetics

They don't want to accept reality