Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The public transportation

I.N.C.E.L.S. Boss

I.N.C.E.L.S. Boss

Kept you waitin, huh
★★★★★
Yesterday, i went in the sub and sat down waiting for my stop.
In front of me, there was this girl who was so shitscared :giga:. She was getting off at the same stop as me so she asked her bf to accompany her, for protection i guess :dafuckfeels:.

This isn't the first time this happenned while taking public transports :feelscry:. I member there was an empty seat just next to me, people would come to sit, have a look at me :giga: and nope the hell out.

Even at work, I was apparently terrorizing a female worker to whom I've never talked to :feelshaha:. She would move her eye to the extreme corner to have a look at me without turning her neck :feelsugh:, and she would do that multiple times a day.
Probably, checking on me if I won't rape her or something. Meanwhile, the most violent thing i have ever done is squashing a spider :feelsbadman::cryfeels:.

There are some guys monitoring me outside, whenever i go out. Probably our local FBI. I made a thread about that before, well to this day they are still monitoring. Preying on my every movement :feelstrash:

At least you don't have to deal with having a person next to you on public transport

At least you don't have to deal with having a person next to you on public transport
I just wonder what's so freaking about me. What asset do I have on my face that triggers this uncanny valley reaction.
Maybe I have a lizard eyes :whatfeels:

I just wonder what's so freaking about me. What asset do I have on my face that triggers this uncanny valley reaction.
Maybe I have a lizard eyes :whatfeels:
Idk man but fwiw I'd sit next to you. I wish I knew fellow incels irl.

You should have blown both of their brains out.
(in Fallout 3)

Public transportation is the setting of so many public freakout videos ngl