Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The purpose of SEX is to CREATE BABIES with your WIFE.

XOR

XOR

Banned
-
And nothing else.

The moment you start thinking in terms of "hookups" or "slaying" or "Tinder" or any this, you have taken the wrong road completely. Your mind is infected. You have fallen into a trap that will only end with your complete and total destruction.

Life is more about struggle, sacrifice, transcending.

Acheron

- Struggle
- Sacrifice
- Transcending

Start thinking in those terms. You already have a head start with struggle. Remember that life is not about your perverted desires or pleasures. If you think otherwise, then you deserve to be destroyed. Perhaps one day I will destroy you myself actually.

Last edited:
Spanish inquisition 2020 when?

Bluepilled thinking ngl. I just want to fuck a fucking hole nothing more.

And nothing else.

The moment you start thinking in terms of "hookups" or "slaying" or "Tinder" or any this, you have taken the wrong road completely. Your mind is infected. You have fallen into a trap that will only end with your complete and total destruction.

View attachment 205315

- Struggle
- Sacrifice
- Transcending

Start thinking in those terms. You already have head a start with struggle. Remember that life is not about your perverted desires or pleasures. If you think otherwise, then you deserve to be destroyed. Perhaps one day I will destroy you myself actually.

True. The real winner (from an evolutionary stand point) is the guy who makes the most babies who eventually survive into adulthood. Aka sperm donors.

The pretty boy faggot looking moron slaying on tinder might not even have kids lol.

THERE is nothing HOTTER than man on top missionary with your wife that loves you for the sole purpose of procreation

True. The real winner (from an evolutionary stand point) is the guy who makes the most babies who eventually survive into adulthood. Aka sperm donors.

The pretty boy faggot looking moron slaying on tinder might not even have kids lol.
Do you think subhumans like us are even allowed to donate our sperm? I wonder if an ugly guy has tried it before? You would think it shouldn't be allowed because they don't want you passing on your subhuman genes.

Sorry but try to tell that to literally every single man on this planet. Seriously the last thing an incel should think about is how to be moral.
Even if we are it ain't gonna change shit.
What is this religious cope
Ngl OP is coping with heaven trascending bs

Sorry but try to tell that to literally every single man on this planet. Seriously the last thing an incel should think about is how to be moral.
Even if we are it ain't gonna change shit.

Ngl OP is coping with heaven trascending bs
OP has gone full retard to cover up that masturbation survey thread he made yesterday

its over for religous copecels

OP has gone full retard to cover up that masturbation survey thread he made yesterday
That's some real IT faggotry larping right there

And nothing else.

View attachment 205315

- Struggle
- Sacrifice
- Transcending

Start thinking in those terms. You already have a head start with struggle. Remember that life is not about your perverted desires or pleasures. If you think otherwise, then you deserve to be destroyed. Perhaps one day I will destroy you myself actually.
LARPing Foid IQ reasoning
SEX IS A DOUBLE EDGED SWORD
Its main function is both PLEASURE (especially for the man) & PROCREATION.

Its foolishly low IQ to discount the pleasure aspect. Only foids and IT soy cucks say that sex is only for procreation. They say it to placate incels - they say shit like

" sex is only for procreation sweety - dont worry about you not having sex as teen or not having sex in your 20's just be involuntary celibate until you are 38 & then betabuxxx a used up landwhale whore who cant pair bond & procreate with her teehee"

And the people saying this will be foids who have been riding chad cock carousel for 10 years. Jfl clown world

Do you think subhumans like us are even allowed to donate our sperm? I wonder if an ugly guy has tried it before? You would think it shouldn't be allowed because they don't want you passing on your subhuman genes.

Not ugly men but ive seen a lot of sperm donors who are high IQ average looking guys.

Not ugly men but ive seen a lot of sperm donors who are high IQ average looking guys.
Seriously? JFL at being turned away from a sperm bank for being ugly! :feelskek: That should be proof enough that the blackpill is real and looks do matter. "B-b-but m-maybe our good personalty can pass on to the baby." Jfl.

Seriously? JFL at being turned away from a sperm bank for being ugly! :feelskek: That should be proof enough that the blackpill is real and looks do matter. "B-b-but m-maybe our good personalty can pass on to the baby." Jfl.

You need to be top 10% to donate sperm.

You are definitely struggling, sacrificing, and transcending by writing some psuedo-religious garbage on an online incel shitposting forum. Im sure someone will listen to you even though you have no evidence or facts or even poorly constructed logic behind this post.
Sperm banks have a height minimum to even be considered, that is usually 5’9. Even then you have to pass all the tests which less than 10% of men do, and even then if you are a candidate your picture is still attached and no woman will choose you.

You are definitely struggling, sacrificing, and transcending by writing some psuedo-religious garbage on an online incel shitposting forum. Im sure someone will listen to you even though you have no evidence or facts or even poorly constructed logic behind this post.

Do you have that feeling that you are missing out, that nothing is fair, that everything is terrible and wrong, and impending doom?

This is good.

Your struggle is completely necessary. In fact, you should be struggling even more than you are now.

You are not entitled to a wife and childrean sweety.

Sounds nice but in the end,
It's a giga cope.

Interesting dialogue going on in this thread

It's a giga cope.
We need to make this a thing here tbh. Make ITcels click through hundreds of spoilers.

It's a giga cope.

Spoils me.

Religious boomer cope

Humans and dolphins are the only creatures that have sex for fun

If you think otherwise, then you deserve to be destroyed. Perhaps one day I will destroy you myself actually.
:feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah:

Women ruin everything
It's 2020,it's about time you stop respecting women
full

The purpose of SEX is for CHAD to CREATE BABIES with your WIFE.

Seriously tho. There's no point coping over women.

By this copers logic a guy with a 3 child and a dead bedroom is more happier than your average single chad

Tfū kūrva. Purpose of sex is to get good vibrations and harmonise energy flow through all chakras

No, no. It's to create babies, period. And for hanky panky.

FUck making babies. I just want my penis to feel pleasure