Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The purpose of SEX is to CREATE BABIES with your WIFE.

Why would I want to pass on my subhuman genes. I just want to coom inside a pussy and that makes my peepee feel good

harmonise energy flow through all chakras
K

I don't want children, I want the physical side of an intimate connection shared with a woman. Why should I be interested in struggle and sacrifice when the main benefit of being human is your ability to use your brain to avoid unnecessary problems? You can keep your own goalposts to yourself, I have no reason to follow this.

I agree to a certain extent, but the chances of a acquiring a wife and having a baby are as slim as getting a willing hook-up on tinder or any casual sex, regular or otherwise. So it all just blends into one.

I agree to a certain extent, but the chances of a acquiring a wife and having a baby are as slim as getting a willing hook-up on tinder or any casual sex, regular or otherwise. So it all just blends into one.

If anything, it's actually more difficult. In this day and age you have a better chance of casual slaying than convincing any 18 - 24 year old to become your long-term partner and have children with.

And nothing else.

The moment you start thinking in terms of "hookups" or "slaying" or "Tinder" or any this, you have taken the wrong road completely. Your mind is infected. You have fallen into a trap that will only end with your complete and total destruction.

Life is more about struggle, sacrifice, transcending.

View attachment 205315

- Struggle
- Sacrifice
- Transcending

Start thinking in those terms. You already have a head start with struggle. Remember that life is not about your perverted desires or pleasures. If you think otherwise, then you deserve to be destroyed. Perhaps one day I will destroy you myself actually.
>you're not blackpilled if you cope
>the purpose of sex is to create babies with your wife

whenthecopeistoostrong.gif

you like babies huh? just like a foid :feelswhere:

you like babies huh? just like a foid :feelswhere:

Even if he is a legit user, its always guys like @XOR that do ABSOLUTELY FUCKING NOTHING

So many of these annoying idiots pass through the site and I always ask them the same thing and they never have an answer because they don't do anything but complain, their life goal is to complain and moralfag online till the day they die

I bet this guy has no plans, no strategy, nothing to try and get the perfect life he has dreamed up in his head, he's unwilling to take risks or go to extremes to get what he wants, you can see the type, there are a lot of users like this on the forum

Would he join an amish community to have access to virginal christian women for a wife?

NO

He has no plans but you just come online and moral fag about what is "right" to pursue, YET HE DOESN'T PURSUE IT

@XOR - Go ahead, tell us what you are currently doing, in order to possibly get a wife, so you can create this disney life you have dreamed up?

What investments are you making, what risks are you taking, what loopholes in society are you going to exploit?

Would you even leave your country to make this happen?

I might be married with kids before you and I don't even have the same attachments to that "dream" lol

I do agree with this one even if some are bashing.
I despise hookups and such. I used to dream about having a loving wife, two to three kids. Tending to my family.

Because at the end of the day, that's what sex is about. Procreation and household making.

And nothing else.

The moment you start thinking in terms of "hookups" or "slaying" or "Tinder" or any this, you have taken the wrong road completely. Your mind is infected. You have fallen into a trap that will only end with your complete and total destruction.

View attachment 205315

- Struggle
- Sacrifice
- Transcending

Start thinking in those terms. You already have a head start with struggle. Remember that life is not about your perverted desires or pleasures. If you think otherwise, then you deserve to be destroyed. Perhaps one day I will destroy you myself actually.
How can you come up with such garbage idea and publicly post it?

What would be the 'negative consequence' of having sex 'for-fun' in your opinion? Not for the incel, the incel gets rejected by definition and doesn't get sex. It's impossible. For the fucking hypothetical chad-lite who can actually get some sex with effort.

People have been fucking for pleasure since ancient civilizations, stop coping.

And nothing else.

View attachment 205315

- Struggle
- Sacrifice
- Transcending

Low IQ. By assuming that we are incels we’re completely separated from these moralfag concepts. Nature thinks we’re shit. So why even bother about this. All these fancy concepts are complete unnatural and created in your head. The main of purpose of life is reproduction, but since it’s impossible for us, we need to be destroyed anyway. That’s the true blackpill and not your fucking “transcendention”
If the society is an organism then we’re cancer cells, no wonder society want us dead

Last edited: