Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The Purpose of Women

TallCelFag

TallCelFag

30, autistic, 3/10 face, 2 months sober
★★★★★
Is to have as many babies as possible and take care of them. They are literally useless in every other aspect of life. Feminism and women’s rights are the biggest jokes in the history of mankind.

Is to have as many babies as possible and take care of them. They are literally useless in every other aspect of life. Feminism and women’s rights are the biggest jokes in the history of mankind.
Gigabased level post

They are just pieces of meat cum rags, good for nothing, honestly men should kill them as soon as they can the kid.
Male Black Widow going ER :feelzez:

They are special angels who need to be protected. OP is describing whores. You don't genocide dogs because of wolve attacks.

Waifu's love is pure.

They are just pieces of meat cum rags, good for nothing, honestly men should kill them as soon as they can the kid.

The last hundred years or so they have voted for big government and more taxes, so now their only task has been outsourced to daycare/schools. They don't do a damn thing these days.

“Women exist in the main solely for the propagation of the species.

Women are the second sex, inferior in every respect to the first.

Women are big children all their life a kind of intermediary stage between the child and the full-grown man. ”

-- Schopenhauer On "Woman"

High IQ.

“Women exist in the main solely for the propagation of the species.

Women are the second sex, inferior in every respect to the first.

Women are big children all their life a kind of intermediary stage between the child and the full-grown man. ”

-- Schopenhauer On "Woman"

They are special angels who need to be protected. OP is describing whores. You don't genocide dogs because of wolve attacks.

Waifu's love is pure.
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: JFL at this.

:feelsokman: Based

Men literally went out and fought in wars for land, food, ideology, etc. They went out to work, to provide for and care after the women. They are always the ones thrown under the bus in natural disasters, catastrophes, etc (think: the Titanic). That's why we have rights - we work for them. Give me one (1) singular reason why women deserve rights

Men literally went out and fought in wars for land, food, ideology, etc. They went out to work, to provide for and care after the women. They are always the ones thrown under the bus in natural disasters, catastrophes, etc (think: the Titanic). That's why we have rights - we work for them. Give me one (1) singular reason why women deserve rights

Correct. Women haven’t ever done anything deserving of rights.

Attachments 10

Bible say they are helpers for men.
It goes beyond the children. Motivator, validator, caregiver, advisor, worker in household and in the field, but also source of pleasure and recipient of male love

Bible say they are helpers for men.
It goes beyond the children. Motivator, validator, caregiver, advisor, worker in household and in the field, but also source of pleasure and recipient of male love

‘Motivator, validator and advisor’ men already do all those things better for each other. Women have traditionally only been viewed as baby-machines, taking care of children and performing basic household chores. And yes pleasuring men sexually as well.

Last edited:
‘Motivator, validator and advisor’ men already do all those things better for each other. Women have traditionally only been viewed as baby-machines, taking care of children and performing basic household chores. And yes pleasure for men sexually too.
This was also my words, not from bible, so they may be wrong.
I wouldn't see my wife as an enemy, especially since she is bound to me. So when she wants good for herself, she has to think about good for the whole. And call me a simp, but sometimes a female POV can add more than the x. male view.

This was also my words, not from bible, so they may be wrong.
I wouldn't see my wife as an enemy, especially since she is bound to me. So when she wants good for herself, she has to think about good for the whole. And call me a simp, but sometimes a female POV can add more than the x. male view.

You’re ‘wife’ would only think of chad though.