Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy The racebait BBC threads finally got to me.

Tallcel

Tallcel

Admiral
★★★★★
Should have listened to EurasianTiger. Tenda Spencer is correct. It's over

Yeah fuck the hapa spammer

Last edited:
Didn't read, too many spoilers

How tall are you?

What the fuck is that dude, delete this shit I pay money for the internet I don't have to see your hairy asshole fucking faggot go on reddit or somewhere I doubt anyone here want to put their ding dongs in your hairy fat asshole you're a disgrace to your family what if someday they find this post what would they think faggot? you should delete this asap you mock yourself its not even funny anymore I just feel deeply sorry for you delete this shit and act like a man

Big Bait Cope

There's only 5 spoiler nests. Sheesh
It's a bad song. I shouldn't have posted it. Being on racist joke sites has desensitized me. Just get tired of endless cuck and bull bait

Last edited:
What the fuck is that dude, delete this shit I pay money for the internet I don't have to see your hairy asshole fucking faggot go on reddit or somewhere I doubt anyone here want to put their ding dongs in your hairy fat asshole you're a disgrace to your family what if someday they find this post what would they think faggot? you should delete this asap you mock yourself its not even funny anymore I just feel deeply sorry for you delete this shit and act like a man

Wow, that's so tall

If you only knew how bad things really are

I think you'll be ok with your ISP if you see the stupid bbc parody of Sweet Georgia Brown

but, but witeboi is King.

:banhammer:
I know ur ip :feelsLSD:
Nah not really
I'm mocking the bbc meme which is not founded in any objective science btw.

Nigger dick mogs me, might as well rope

What the heck is that fella, erase this poo I pay cash for the web I don't need to see your furry butt face screwing faggot go on reddit or some place I question anybody here need to put their ding dongs in your bushy fat butt face you're a disrespect to your family consider the possibility that some time or another they discover this post what might they think faggot. you ought to erase this asap you mock yourself its not appropriate at all any longer I simply feel profoundly upset for you erase this poo and act like a man

3 spoilers. Fuck this. Delet mods

i agree

Pasta