Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The racepill destroyed me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tellem--T

Tellem--T

Banned
-
Once I fully realized how most whites are superior to me In about everything, it changed my attitude towards them, I can never mog any white guy, whether it's a chad or incel, because there skin colour is 10x more superior than mine, they live in a different world than me. I have accepted defeat and already know my place in society, I know people or girls will reject due to my skin color, you have to be 9+ ethnic to be seen As human in this society or have a godly status

I accept myself as the inferior one, and I am living in low class area and being low status, if you are white chances is you will be born into a upper middle class family. Being coloured is hell, because in bad lighting you look so bad, but a white guy can still glow,

The racepill completely changed my worldview and attitude towards it, I know realize why all females go for or prefer/pursue white guys. They were the ones slaying and fucking our coloured weemen in school and such. I'm not even mad Because if I was a chick I would prolly prefer white guys too,

If you are coloured and are sub9 or not high status than you will be inferior at all times

I feel at peace after accepting and swallowing the racepill

It doesn't get anymore harsh than the racepill, especially if you are ethnic, the racepill is a tough one to swallow and only a few people here have fully swallowed it, most people won't accept the reality of this, because racism is subconscious and it plays a role intentionally or unintentionally, race plays a big halo,

It's over for coloredcels

Just go to the ghetto in Toronto and buy expensive clothes

.... Africans are literally genetically superior to whites. You said you were like 6'5 that means that you're most likely African American. Slaves were literally bred to be stronger, blacks also have 15% higher testosterone than whites on average as well as larger cocks.

Stop cucking yourself by being here, hit the gym. You can survive the dating marked with a good body and height without a beautiful face. A lot of women, especially white women love big niggas like yourself. Stop rotting here.

larp. youre a 6+/10 tall high T alpha male. you mog 99% of men on the street

I said it before, JBW is one of the most legit theories.

^ true, it could be worse.

A college gym filled with multiple 6ft+ plus white boys that mog me to oblivion
They really mog you? You are most likely bigger than them, if you had more “”confidence”” things would be different for you

They really mog you? You are most likely bigger than them, if you had more “”confidence”” things would be different for you
Yes I frame and height mog all, but that skin colour mog tho...... just outweighs everything

all those larpers in this forum :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

There needs to be a Buzzfeed about women being racist in dating. Too bad they're too cucked to blame femoids for anything.

I stopped giving a fuck for my own sanity

.... Africans are literally genetically superior to whites. You said you were like 6'5 that means that you're most likely African American. Slaves were literally bred to be stronger, blacks also have 15% higher testosterone than whites on average as well as larger cocks.

Stop cucking yourself by being here, hit the gym. You can survive the dating marked with a good body and height without a beautiful face. A lot of women, especially white women love big niggas like yourself. Stop rotting here.

pure cope

If you were low inhib you wouldn’t be here what in your life caused that

good thread, i can relate to everything OP said

racepill is truly one of the harshest yet most advanced steps of blackpill. you cant be fully balkcpilled until u swallow the racepill.

whitecels are hypocrite for saying "race is a cope"
nigga how ? height isnt a cope, 1mm upper eye lid exposure isnt a cope, maxilia isnt a cope but RACE(one of the first things ppl notice about you) is a cope, how does it work ?

The problem with most blacks is that they think theyre superior.
You dont have to believe youre inferior but you have to prove youre superior like everyone else.
All that black community scheming that yall do never leads to anything.
What good is a community full of dead beats.

If you were low inhib you wouldn’t be here what in your life caused that
Terrible high school experience and upbringing and I always use to come back home after school, no social life

Terrible high school experience and upbringing and I always use to come back home after school, no social life
what area did you grow up in? can see that happening especially the city you live in.

good thread, i can relate to everything OP said

racepill is truly one of the harshest yet most advanced steps of blackpill. you cant be fully balkcpilled until u swallow the racepill.

whitecels are hypocrite for saying "race is a cope"
nigga how ? height isnt a cope, 1mm upper eye lid exposure isnt a cope, maxilia isnt a cope but RACE(one of the first things ppl notice about you) is a cope, how does it work ?

Racepill is destructive, but I glad I accepted and swallowed it,

I could see it as advantage compare to other ethnics that haven't swallowed it

what area did you grow up in? can see that happening especially the city you live in.
This same shit all redneck area, I left Toronto when I was like 11

blackcel here...I also tihnk it's because we have the most demanding and picky women..Black women are hell to deal with, no point in arguing with that...

BTW, you're really 6.5???

tf you doing here?

Good. Now come here and spread those butt cheeks for papa.

blackcel here...I also tihnk it's because we have the most demanding and picky women..Black women are hell to deal with, no point in arguing with that...

BTW, you're really 6.5???

tf you doing here?
Wtf I'm 6ft4 in shoes

6ft3 barefoot

Lol at being such a self hating bitch, nigga fuck white people

It's over for ethnicels.

You literally mog me in nearly every physical aspect though.

I'm white and my life still sucks
Nobody wants bottom males

Lol at being such a self hating bitch, nigga fuck white people
Can you please give me advice, I never use to be like this, give me pep talk about how whites ain't shit

Being Somali means its over from birth.

Can you please give me advice, I never use to be like this, give me pep talk about how whites ain't shit
When u swallow the racepill, theres no turning back
We are so inferior

Being Somali means its over from birth.
Egyptians are uglier.
Egyptian-protest-.jpg

B4ouAOZ.gif

I don't know a single brother who would act like this, Tellem has always very clearly been a white LARPer. No black man would ever say shit like this. You don't like ethnic women and you're calling yourself inferior to white people because roasties, particularly white roasties, like white guys more.
Talk about femoid worshipping, jesus christ, this is the ultimate cuckolding. This can only be the work of a white numale.

The race pill is true, but if your takeaway from it is that whitey is superior and we're inferior then you deserve to be hung from a cross and left to die a slow torturous death.

Height/frame >>>>>>>>>> race/skin colour

B4ouAOZ.gif

I don't know a single brother who would act like this, Tellem has always very clearly been a white LARPer. No black man would ever say shit like this. You don't like ethnic women and you're calling yourself inferior to white people because roasties, particularly white roasties, like white guys more.
Talk about femoid worshipping, jesus christ, this is the ultimate cuckolding. This can only be the work of a white numale.

The race pill is true, but if your takeaway from it is that whitey is superior and we're inferior then you deserve to be hung from a cross and left to die a slow torturous death.
Kek @Tellem--T do you not like ethnic foids? I thought you only hated black bitches

Status
Not open for further replies.