Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The racism towards blackcel in this forum is starting to get to me

• Thread starter Deleted member 4760
  • Start date
Deleted member 4760

Deleted member 4760

Self-banned
-
Been in this forum for nearly 3 years. One thing I enjoyed about the Incel subreddits was that race baiting got your banned immediately as its fairly obivous that if you are ugly, you are ugly, no matter what race or color you are. :feelsbadman:

I don't think anybody takes the JBW, JBB pill seriously. While Tyrones might be fetishized amonsgt some College Slut Staceys and Upper tier Normies will have success in SEA, ugly black and whites, and asians and indians do NOT have success in the dating spehre as well as the Sexual MArketplace...

Like alot of other blackcels and ethnics, I just come here to have a good time, cope and laugh at life like all of you do however, the past few weeks (months) the amount of posts with ''edgy'' users spouting ''Niggers'' and comparing Blacks to Animals, spouting ''nuggers'' should bakc to the zoo/jungle is starting to get me mentally. As if life wasnt already painful being Incel, if in the only place where you were supposed to be accepte, they start shitcalling you and race baiting because ''I watch BLACKED= girls just want to fuck black dudes'' and ''muh race purity''...

FFS, why the fuck are posts like not considered low IQ or something.

Yeah it annoys me a lot especially with the Just be curry meme, pretty much acting like normies with the Bob and vagene meme, if they wanna cope with racism they should go to /pol/

Been in this forum for nearly 3 years. One thing I enjoyed about the Incel subreddits was that race baiting got your banned immediately as its fairly obivous that if you are ugly, you are ugly, no matter what race or color you are. :feelsbadman:

I don't think anybody takes the JBW, JBB pill seriously. While Tyrones might be fetishized amonsgt some College Slut Staceys and Upper tier Normies will have success in SEA, ugly black and whites, and asians and indians do NOT have success in the dating spehre as well as the Sexual MArketplace...

Like alot of other blackcels and ethnics, I just come here to have a good time, cope and laugh at life like all of you do however, the past few weeks (months) the amount of posts with ''edgy'' users spouting ''Niggers'' and comparing Blacks to Animals, spouting ''nuggers'' should bakc to the zoo/jungle is starting to get me mentally. As if life wasnt already painful being Incel, if in the only place where you were supposed to be accepte, they start shitcalling you and race baiting because ''I watch BLACKED= girls just want to fuck black dudes'' and ''muh race purity''...

inb4 you get accused of white genocide for not wanting to be referred to as a racial slur or memed.

JFL literally every race gets shit on here wym

Yeah it annoys me a lot especially with the Just be curry meme, pretty much acting like normies with the Bob and vagene meme, if they wanna cope with racism they should go to /pol/

or stomrfront which at times, I feel like the forum oddly attracts that kind of user.

Just fucking Lol at being Incel and still hating on other races. It is not fucking even logical.

And weirdly enough, its systematically ALWAYS white users.
I've never seen blacks,asian, or indians, pakis, latin or middeleastcel hates on each other.
I dont wanna race bait but stormcucks are overtaking too much presence here ffs and the mods dont do naything about it.

On top of that, idots here keep complaining how normies think Incels are far right nazis (spouting hlaf of the forum are ethnivs) then keeps spouting ''nigger, sandnigger, muh white race'' left and right.

I don't hate this guy
Brownlee
I hate these people
Niggers
Are you a nigger or are you a black person? Theres a difference.

AS long as indians are the toilet of the world, I will shit on blacks, because they get more positive discimination than any other group and also steal all the Indian girls along with white guys but then pretend they get shit on worse than indians do.

Obligatory Nigger since nobody else has the balls.

This is definitely going on IT
Screenshot me you trannies...I need muh fame. I only had it once with ER praise!!

This forum has made me less racist.

This is definitely going on IT
Screenshot me you trannies...I need muh fame. I only had it once with ER praise!!
The thing is they reveal their racism and how they consider less of an offense than saying mean things about women even then.

They make comments like
"Oh it's okay to be misogynist but racism is too far /s"

The thing is they reveal their racism and how they consider less of an offense than saying mean things about women even then.

They make comments like
Well they are unaware first of all

is starting to get me mentally
Do you want a pair of panties? Because you sound like you need some. If anything this forum has made me more racist towards whites and soften my feeling towards coloreds. When you realize that whites are overall better off then some poor mulatto thirdworld cel.

Blacks cause a lot of problems for other people everywhere they are found. On a forum like this where our speech isn't too restricted it's only natural that people won't be too enthusiastic about blacks.

Racism from whites usually comes from them when they feel a lack of recognition of their superiority. For example, an ethnic male walking in a white neighborhood is extremely offensive for most whites (even today) who see the ethnic as an intruder that is dirtying their neighborhood with his subhuman presence. Its a brazen act of disrespect and lack of recognition of white superiority for the ethnic male to walk in a white neighborhood. Meanwhile most whites want to travel all over the world and feel entitled to be treated well WHEREVER they go.

My racism comes from being treated like shit by white society and my extreme suffering ignored and made worst by them.

Its not enough to just cry and want equality as an ethnicel. Not any more. Offense is the best defense.

I fight back and hit them harder than theyve hit me.

I wish them nothing but calamity.

Last edited:
Blacks cause a lot of problems for other people everywhere they are found. On a forum like this where our speech isn't too restricted it's only natural that people won't be too enthusiastic about blacks.
You mean Niggers.

Proper black men are fine. There is a difference between being a nigger and being a proper/civilized/well-spoken black man.

Criminals, Degenerates, Drug dealers, etc, are NIGGERS, not black people.

You mean Niggers.

Proper black men are fine. There is a difference between being a nigger and being a proper/civilized/well-spoken black man.

As Chris Rock said himself there are niggers then there are Black men

I’m not racist
Didn’t ya ascend bruv I haven’t seen ya in a while :feelswhere:

Racism from whites usually comes from them when they feel a lack of recognition of their superiority.

My racism comes from being treated like shit by white society and my extreme suffering ignored and made worst by them.

Its not enough to just cry and want equality as an ethnicel. Not any more. Offense is the best defense.

I fight back and hit them harder than theyve hit me.

I wish them nothing but calamity.

high iq and truthful
some users would desperately want asians to be relegated back at being merchants and trainrails workers and black picking cotton for them

They make comments like

blacks and ethnics didnt make you incel though
foids, your parents and nature did
hating on other men and even chad/tyrrpmes whatsover is pure cope and extremely low IQ

Last edited:
AS long as indians are the toilet of the world, I will shit on blacks, because they get more positive discimination than any other group and also steal all the Indian girls along with white guys but then pretend they get shit on worse than indians do.

Obligatory Nigger since nobody else has the balls.

or stomrfront which at times, I feel like the forum oddly attracts that kind of user.

Just fucking Lol at being Incel and still hating on other races. It is not fucking even logical.

And weirdly enough, its systematically ALWAYS white users.
I've never seen blacks,asian, or indians, pakis, latin or middeleastcel hates on each other.
I dont wanna race bait but stormcucks are overtaking too much presence here ffs and the mods dont do naything about it.

On top of that, idots here keep complaining how normies think Incels are far right nazis (spouting hlaf of the forum are ethnivs) then keeps spouting ''nigger, sandnigger, muh white race'' left and right.
Anyway man, try not to let it get to your head, everyone here is just trying to cope.

You mean Niggers.

As Chris Rock said himself there are niggers then there are Black men
Not my problem. It's a package deal regardless.

I don't let it bother me if that's how some feel on here. People will be people. I'm not a twitter or tumblr cuck so it won't offend me.

Race is mostly just a coping mechanism used by many brocels here because they are in a competition to prove who amongst is the most subhuman, which is retarded.

I only remember seeing one comment like that comparing blacks to animals, but I ignored it because I'm not getting involved in stupid shit like that.

whites are so superior they wont even let us have an incel forum

I don't mind when people talk about race and how it affects inceldom (like being a curry in America or if being a mayo can help in SEA), but just spouting the n word and actually advocating for the superiority of one race is low IQ af. Thankfully the protest posting has gone down, tho.

Has anyone ever called a blackcel a nigger or a Islamicel a towel head? If anything the hate is directed to society as a whole not at an ethic here. I think you are getting those confused. I don’t think anyone here is personally attacked just because of their race.

Sounds like you are looking for problems where there are none.

You really shouldn't let what people you'll never meet get to you.

racially segregated forums when?

I personally dont mind it tbh the edgy humor on this forum

Do you want a pair of panties? Because you sound like you need some. If anything this forum has made me more racist towards whites and soften my feeling towards coloreds. When you realize that whites are overall better off then some poor mulatto thirdworld cel.

This guy spittin'

Even here some people are quality and some people are garbage.