Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Real Blackpill Is Knowing Most Therapists Can't Heal Autism

• Thread starter lightskin2thousand0
  • Start date
lightskin2thousand0

lightskin2thousand0

its completely Over --- sub 5 male --- TFL
★★★
Looks are something that's not as hard as it seems to change ngl. Take out a loan most cels with a dead-average looks base who haven't fallen into addiction aren't very irresponsible spenders. They probably can afford a couple thousand dollar loan for implant and osteoplasty over time

But for aspie mentalcels with bad brain chemistry, it's a slightly different story. Going to the therapist presents the chance that they wont fill you in on those missing pieces no matter how put together you seem and how willing you are to take in the information. They aren't equipped nor are some even willing to attempt cooperating. learning how to be treated like a genuine human being is truly brutal and nobody, nobody can tell you

Last edited:
:feelssus:

"Mentalcels", can learn how to fraud as nt through sheer practice. We only have HFA's here, and at least 50% of HFA's have sex.

medicine as we know can't heal anything at all, lol

The real blackpill is knowing before even thinking of the idea of a therapist that they're not helpful.
Whether you're black, blue, white, or redpilled, everyone knows therapists do nothing.

Therapy is a scam. Just paying someone to talk to you cus you're friendless.
Give me the meds and fuck off

Therapists can’t cure shit. Therapists are literally there to lie straight to your face and report anything bad you say to the police/authorities. The meds do god knows what to you so if I were you I would sell them.

Therapists can’t cure shit. Therapists are literally there to lie straight to your face and report anything bad you say to the police/authorities. The meds do god knows what to you so if I were you I would sell them.
bummer drummer rehab stories

and stimulents can't change attention disorder

but you get a good high with them

The real blackpill is knowing before even thinking of the idea of a therapist that they're not helpful.
Whether you're black, blue, white, or redpilled, everyone knows therapists do nothing.
right? authority in general always fails incels. Thats how we form ideas early on tht society is against us. I know of people who aren't even certified therapists who would be better suited and more understanding therapists than the average egocentric "certified" counselors who only knows how to help healthy people who are going thru minor stress

Last edited:
The therapist at my place only saw me 3 times out of a 9 month stay. It was advertised he would be visiting weekly.
your therapist was busy visiting a coalburner who keeps getting blackeyes by tyrone I just love tyrone, I know I can fix him, he's just misunderstood n sheeeeeeeeeit

I told mine I was having trouble with procrastination she basically said "just do the work lol" or set a schedule eg shit ive read online already. CBT my ass. Missed my last appointment on accident and she said we could reschedule. That was almost 2 weeks ago and she hasn't suggested a time LOL I'm in no hurry. Was thinking of canceling our sessions anyways. not worth the $10.

I always said that therapy is cope

:feelssus:

"Mentalcels", can learn how to fraud as nt through sheer practice. We only have HFA's here, and at least 50% of HFA's have sex.
cope
exactly

Therapists can't actually heal real issues, like your face.

If you're a normie going through a rough patch MAYBE they can bluepill & joopill you into feeling better.

Therapists can't actually heal real issues, like your face.

If you're a normie going through a rough patch MAYBE they can bluepill & joopill you into feeling better.
Not "maybe", majority of normies have a 99% recovery chance from short term trauma. They didn't grow up with an ugly mentality ill father, mentally ill mother 10 years younger than their dad, mentally ill siblings who don't talk to anyone and Zero extended family to conterbalance it at all. For a lack of autism all you need is a good foundation but if you don't it's genuinely over