Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The real fear of blackpill

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
It leads to suicide it threatens the very existence of people. Without bluepills no one is immune to suicidal urges.
People exists running from one delusion of hope to other but it is desperate race and despaire is always ahead of you looking at your face with dismal laughter.

Absorbing the blackpill actually turns you black hearted. Your lens in life is like always wearing black tinted sunglasses even when indoors because you see the actual darkness of human nature. One can either accept it and use it to go about their life with new knowledge, or be consumed completely and rope. In accepting the blackpill you will feel rage and mistrust, but know the reasons for it is out of your control. Either work hard to maxxx yourself in whatever areas of your life you can, or honestly give up on maxxxing and live as free as you can be. You will feel hatred of the world but honestly it will all blend into the background sooner or later.

Absorbing the blackpill actually turns you black hearted. Your lens in life is like always wearing black tinted sunglasses even when indoors because you see the actual darkness of human nature. One can either accept it and use it to go about their life with new knowledge, or be consumed completely and rope. In accepting the blackpill you will feel rage and mistrust, but know the reasons for it is out of your control. Either work hard to maxxx yourself in whatever areas of your life you can, or honestly give up on maxxxing and live as free as you can be. You will feel hatred of the world but honestly it will all blend into the background sooner or later.
I is background for me already. That is why im Nothingness. I gave up on anything.

I is background for me already. That is why im Nothingness. I gave up on anything.

Find copes. I'd try drugs like cannabis tbh. Lowers my rage a bit and I genuinely feel happy regardless of how shitty life is. Either that or do other things to keep the darkness at bay.

Find copes. I'd try drugs like cannabis tbh. Lowers my rage a bit and I genuinely feel happy regardless of how shitty life is. Either that or do other things to keep the darkness at bay.
I dont want to be "happy"It is despicable derangment. I prefer to slowly die in darkness with my eyes wide open.