Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The real POWER that we have tbh

Lifeisbullshit95

Lifeisbullshit95

Another day, another mental breakdown.
★★★★
2b4bbb3

I want hard drugs and to forget that I exist

That's why you're inkel. And no, I'm not even kidding or being cheeky right now. This is exactly why we're incels, because we aren't of any USE to women. That's why a woman ever bothers with a man, she wants to USE him. Be it for his looks that grants her status or good-quality sperm, be it his money and stability that it will grant her and her children.

Women are cold, calculating creatures. The only reason they even look at a man is to see if he is of any use to her.

That's why you're inkel. And no, I'm not even kidding or being cheeky right now. This is exactly why we're incels, because we aren't of any USE to women. That's why a woman ever bothers with a man, she wants to USE him. Be it for his looks that grants her status or good-quality sperm, be it his money and stability that it will grant her and her children.

Women are cold, calculating creatures. The only reason they even look at a man is to see if he is of any use to her.
If you're a wagecuck, the taxes you pay are being used to help wahmen fuck Chad. So, we kinda are useful that way, but nobody cares.

cope lel xd xd If I will be a chaddam I would let them use me any time tbh ngl :lul::lul:

I just want to have the confidence to do crazy things, but asking a foid out isn't one of them

Completely true. Women are the most pragmatic beings on earth. They are uncapable of genuine interest unlike some men, that's why it is very less likely to see a foid sacrificing anything she has for a man while the other way around happens daily.
In female's reptilian cold, devoid of warmth and authenticity's brain, the only question that is treated over and over is :"Do I have any interest to keep him by my side?" . The second you cease to appear useful to the Ants Queen, she will throw you to trash in a blink, without thinking twice.
Don't trust me? I'm being edgy/cocky inkel?
Just look at the e.g. by two animals : the preying mantis and the black widow. These 2 animals are the paragons of female using male to the core. It's in their nature.

Copernicus IQ

We shouldn't contribute to society, I wish inceldom was a real mental illness and that you're able to get disability fund from it.

cope, they still want u to slave away for a society that hates you

Yes, men are simply tools in the eyes of foids, jfl at even wanting to be in a relationship with them after being blackpilled about their true nature. They are cold calculating sluts that will always monkeybranch to the next best thing. Just smoke weed fap ldar and cope, or if you are so inclined, definitely rope because this life is a joke.